“ANOTHER OUTSTANDING STAY - 3 YEARS IN A ROW!!!”
Review of Boracay Beach Club

Boracay Beach Club
Ranked #11 of 151 Hotels in Boracay
Reviewed 13 October 2010

This is our last day of our stay here at the BBC and having stayed here since 2008, each year the hotel has got better and better - not that it needed to improve!!!! the service is still fantastic and this is excellent value for money. The variety of packages suits all of our needs and especially Ariel's Point which is a unique feature to this island and exclusive to the BBC. It is excellent value for money as you have an all you can eat buffet and non stop drinks all day for price of 1200php or 1000php if you are staying at the resort. The owners are fantastic and sooo approachable!!!!!! they really could not do enough for their guests, which just makes this resort so wonderful to stay.

I have read some past comments with people saying that this is not value for money or that it is still expensive which i find quite annoying! we have stayed at various hotels around the world and at different levels of star ratings including various on boracay and this far exceeds many of the more expensive resorts i have stayed at!!!!!!

We would finally like to stay a big thank you to ARIEL and MIMI, for a fantastic stay and we will be back same time next year for our longest stay!!!!

John & Lini

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank pinayling81

Reviewed 5 October 2010

We booked for 5 days and 4 nights in this hotel and as soon as we arrived my fiance asked me if we could extend 1 more day because we really liked the place aside from the beautiful place. The food was perfect and in good presentation, polite and attentive staff and the owner of the hotel is very hospitable. The hotel inside and out is carefully designed and its interesting. Looking forward for our next stay. Godbless BBC and Ariel's point.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Maandrusha
Reviewed 5 October 2010

This is a real gem. It's off the loud beach, in a quiet area, but close to beach. Food is the best on the whole island...and reasonably priced. Can eat like a king for just $7 USD ! It is brand new, with impeccable service, clean, attentive considerate staff. Make sure to go to Ariel's point only on sunny days though...if its raining ARiel's point is not fun. You will love it here. 4 star hotel for a 2 star price!

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank bluelagoon111
Reviewed 27 September 2010

Me and my fiance stayed at Boracay Beach Club from Sept 23-25. We were staying at Shangri-la Hotel Mactan and decided to go to Boracay. We wanted to stay along Station 1, so choosed BBC because we wanted a small hotel this time. We took a Philippine Air lines flight from Cebu to Caticlan (50 min trip) When we got there, our guide was waiting for us, he accompanied us from the airport via tricycle, to the jetty ,where you have to take a 30 min motorized boat to Boracay. From there, another 10 min tricycle trip to the hotel.
Our room was very nice, nice clean showers, and very quiet. I had heard from other posters, that this hotel could be get noisy, but it was not noisy at all. Maybe because it was the low season. I did notice the Paraw club accross the street was under renovation. We slept like babies. The hotel is not on the beach but actually we preferred it that way for security, It was inside a compund with a nice pool inside. They have a section of beach in Station 1 where you can take your meals, lay on the beach and get drinks, etc. We enjoyed the sunsets and watching the locals come out in the afternoon. We liked the Dmall , their food and shop arcade which is just a short walk from the beach. Sometimes we take the tricyle ride, I never knew the exactt fare . I just give the guy 20 pesos and that seems ok. We usually eat the free breakfast, then grab lunch or dinner at the Dmall. The beach is gorgeous. We have been to the Jamaica and the carribean and this beach is the best. We also went to Ariels point , which really fun. When we left, our guide accompanied us all the way to the airport. I like their hands on approach to their guests. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank wrainone
Reviewed 21 September 2010

My friend and I went to Boracay for the first time in September and stayed at BBC. We stayed in the deluxe room so we got double beds each which was nice. The view wasnt the best but that was probably the only downside. We only woke up once for breakfast but the scrambled eggs and fruit we had were nice. So was the free dinner we had there after Ariels Point. Looking forward to coming back next year with some more friends!!

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with friends
1  Thank krystal_aimee
Reviewed 11 September 2010

Aug 22.08.10 date to remember, when me and my wife went to Boracay and stayed in Boracay Beach Club-BBC. The hotel is wonderful and very well situated near the beach. The rooms were comfortable and clean. The day would start with good b/fast at the Ariels House, with the staff being so polite and friendly. The management overall really took care of us and made sure that our vacation was memorable one.
Real Value for money worth every peso spent.

Thank you to all the staff of BBC for this, and for sure to return.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank WolfJack15
Reviewed 20 August 2010

I first arrived in Boracay wondering, where in the world am I??
Then this white car took us in Boracay Beach Club aka BBC.
And when I entered the lounge I said "This is incredible!"
The staff were all nice. There's this girl named Grace who remembers every thing! Like which drink I love and my usual breakfast and all... so good to be true!
I also love it that they have Free Wi-Fi. I mean, seriously. :D
They have good food too. If you love Filipino delicacies, you probably HAVE to drop a visit to BBC.
Oh. And the pool! It's warm!! :D
The beach is 2-minutes or less away from the hotel.
They allow smoking in the lounge and they have trees surrounding the hotel so it feels really nice. :)
BBC Rocks!