See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 May 2018

We've cancelled our booking with them due to the closure of Boracay. It's been months since we've requested for a refund but received no response from their end. Very disappointing. Is there any legal approach I can do to make them refund my payment?

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mark P
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

3days 2nights super budget friendly hotel, no sink in cabin room and had brownout once during our stay, very clean room and kind staff, very near a budget food store as well good for breakfast with delicious meals just walking distance from the hotel. Also hotel is minute away from beach, travel time from Kalibo is 45mins by van and 15 mins boat ride, Php250/head for van and boat promo, drop point at the hospital, with construction on going that time but didn’t have a hard time finding the hotel. Tricycle is Pho20/pax w/in the Boracay island. Did island hopping for Php500/pax took us 6hrs to tour 4 islands inclusive of nice buffet lunch. Overall excellent stay!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

Stayed in the hotel for 4 days and 3 nights. Hotel's current name is Boracay Midtown Hotel. Not that hard to find but the hotel's name got me confused at first. Hotel staff are accomodating and cleaned the room when I asked them to. Room is not that spacious but good enough if you'll be having an all day activity. Bit of a problem with the room's AC unit. The hotel is not that far from the beach but you need to cross a small, dark alley to get there. Would be definitely staying here on my next visit.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 July 2017

hotel was still under construction at the time of our stay. nevertheless, the room is very nice. Cozy for the 3 of us. bathroom is also well designed. wish on our next visit there will already be a lobby and a restaurant. location is ok as it is just a mere 1 minute walk to white beach.
Ideal place for small group as it is close to almost everything.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Richardski1967
Reviewed 26 October 2016 via mobile

We really didn't regret that me and my friends stayed here! The hotel room was great! Its new and very clean. The beds are very soft it would really make u feel relaxed and the bathroom shower have a hot and cold water. The breakfast that they are serving are very affordable. And most of all they have a very accomodating and friendly staff. I would definitely come back and stay here

P.s. - for those planning to book here but kind of not sure because of the reviews that they had a hard time finding the hotel, I suggest u tell the tricycle driver to drop u @ boracay municipal clinic near Azalea, they also called that area Talampas, There is a small pathway beside the clinic, just walk straight and u will find a big brown door that is the budget room boracay hostel, in case u wont find the receptionist just go staright to boracay midtown hotel it is a newly constructed building which is just beside it, It has the same management and staff, and incase u would be arriving very late in the evening just look under/at the back of the reception table. The receptionist is just sleeping in the floor hahaha

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends