Palm Breeze Villa Boracay Hotel
Hotel Metro(Kalibo)
US$29
US$28
Agoda.com
HangOut Beach Resort(Malay)(Great Value!)
US$16
  • Restaurant
US$9
Casa Venicia(Caticlan)
US$32
US$26
US$35
Agoda.com
All reviewsbulabog beachjasmine suiteminute walkwhite beachkite surfersmain beachpresidential suiteisland paradisetrike ridea great stayquiet locationquiet at nightprivate beachd mallour honeymooncable tvkitchenette
Reviewed 10 May 2011

We really enjoyed our stay in Plam Breeze. It was just like on the hotel pictures, wonderful view on the sea, great exterior design. The Villa is quite small, about 5 rooms, thus is was not crowded, we didn;t see much of the other tourists, had the villa facilities to ourselves.
Location: Villa is located on Bulabong beach. The beach itself is not a nice place to swim, it is not clean and there are no beach facilities vs the White sand beach. But is definetely great for the kite and wind curfing. We tried some kite surfing for 3 days, thus for us the location was perfect.
For the rest of our stay we went to the White sand beach, where the whole infrustructure is. it really took us about 10 mins walking from teh hotel to the white sand beach or about 50-100 pessos for a ride on a tricycle.
We didn't regregt staying on the Bullabong, since it is much more quiet at night. On White sand beach there were crowds of people and lots of noise. And since we were coming from a big megapolis we wanted a bit more privacy and rest:)But if you do plan to party hard all night long, try to find smth on White sand.
Room: We booked the horizon suite, which was rigth across the pool. The room had a small kitchen, nice seating area, flat scren TV, DVD player with a bunch of DVDs, shower only, no bath tub, but we didn;'t need it, since we had the whole pool to ourselves.
Service: Service was very good. They picked us in teh Catlactan airport and brough us to the villa, they have a nice mini van to meet the guests. The breakfast was simple incl egs, sausage, and fruit -it was quite enough and tasty. All the staff was really friendly and happy to help with our needs
SPA: There's not spa at the hotel, but they can order you a massage to the room for 500 pessos/hr. You can get a cupon at the reception for a 10% discount into the Kai regency spa, we went there twice. We also went to couple of upscale Spas e.i.Tirta, Manadala. All are worth going to, and the prices are raelly cheap compared to other places in the world
Overall, we enjoyed our stay and would stay there again definetely.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ksu_icu
Reviewed 23 April 2011

Having moved to China one year ago from Florida we were looking for something like home. Several trips in Asia let us down until this one!! Excellent staff, friendly owners, great Kiting and QUIET! Close to everything but far enough out to relax

Room Tip: Horizon Suite
1  Thank genepaula1
Reviewed 17 April 2011

The most attractive point in this villa is its amazing full sea-view of windown facing . Quiet yard and very kind owner and his/her employe . Stay in here just like in own family .May only one insufficient point is location seems little far away from front-beach . But transportation is convenient , it take 5-10 minutes to arrive main area .

Room designed style is so great , inside very clean and western . Yard own its swimming pool and lot of sleeping chair . Facing sea , breezing sea wind . Love this feeling .

Villa hotel owner is very kind . :P

Room Tip: Amazing sea-view , Family Feeling
1  Thank Leon_Beijing
Reviewed 12 April 2011

Spent a week in their Horizon Room. This room was quite luxurious if you ask me. Opt for the prepaid breakfast and massages; you will be glad you did. The view, the rooms,
the pool, and the prepared breakfast were all top notch. The View: Can't ask for a better scene than watching all the kite-surfers skirt about the waves. The Room: Again, I stayed in their Horizon room, which was just a step away from the pool. The bed and sheets were quite comfortable, never slept better. The Pool: Not Olympic size, but good enough for a cool splash and the waterfall is a nice touch. The Massage: All I can say to this treat is...Ahhhh. It was so relaxing; I actually fell asleep during a session. The Breakfast: 4 options and all were freshly prepared with healthy ingredients. I did not use their section of the beach since White Beach is just a walk away. I could not find any negatives during my stay but I will address some concerns that have been brought up in other comments.
Wi-Fi: Yes, there is Wi-Fi inside and out. Can you watch HD video live? No. Can you surf the net, download files, and Skype people? Yes. It's not a T1 line but I was able to do video chat with my pals back in Switzerland with no problem. Distance to D*Mall: You can walk it (which I did a number of times) but it will take about 15-20 minutes or so, but you
can also catch a motorized trike-y down the hill for about P75.00 ($1.75). Or, you can ask Maricel to fetch one for you on a pinch. Speaking of Maricel, she runs a very tight ship. I DARE you to find any missteps with her...She was my goddess during my stay. If you plan a late evening of pub-crawls, my only suggestion is to bring a small flashlight if you plan to walk home late at night. If there were amenities which I did not address, is because I did not utilize them. Will I stay here again? You betcha!

1  Thank nappyrabbit
Reviewed 24 March 2011

I recently stayed at the Palm Breeze Villa located on a mountainside near Bulabog beach. This beautiful little villa was exceptional -very clean and quiet with an awesome view from the mountainside. The hosts (Norman & Julia) were very accomodating and the staff was very friendly and competent , especially Maricel, who did a great job of ensuring everything was okay during my stay at the Palm Breeze.

I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled solo