Palm Breeze Villa Boracay Hotel
  • Room Service
Cool Stay Inn(Boracay)
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewsbulabog beachjasmine suiteminute walkwhite beachkite surfersmain beachpresidential suiteisland paradisetrike ridea great stayquiet locationquiet at nightprivate beachd mallour honeymooncable tvkitchenette
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 February 2011

Julia and Norman are great hosts and provide an outstanding vacation atmosphere and accommodation that is second to none. There are five exceptional suites at Palm Breeze so it is extremely cozy and private - with the ameneties of a larger resort.

Palm Breeze is located only a 15 minute walk away from the hustle and bustle of the main tourist area - close enough to be in the action if you want, but far enough to be able to enjoy quiet and great privacy - which we really liked.

We spent hours on the sun chairs enjoying the phenomenal views over the ocean and the kite-surfer bay - it was actually quite therapeutic.

Maricel (the Manager) and her staff provided excellent service including preparing awesome meals at a good price as well as catering to all our other needs - always with a smile.

If you are going to Boracay I highly recommend staying at Palm Breeze Villas - I will definitely be staying there again next time I find myself on that side of the world.

Don Ponto
British Columbia, Canada

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 18 March 2011

Thank you for your wonderful review. It was a real pleasure to meet you and we are very glad you had an enjoyable stay with us. Hope to see you again.

Reviewed 5 February 2011

The hotel is very nice and clean with a high service level. The hotel is located at Bulabog beach, bare in mind that it is quite windy here and Bulabog is not the place for taking a swim or sunbath. As an example, it takes about 10 minutes to go from the hotel to D´mall by tricycle on the bumpy road. If you want a quite and relaxing vacation, Palm Breeze Villa is the place to stay!

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 18 March 2011

We are very glad to hear that you had an enjoyable and relaxing vacation with us. Thank you for your review.

Reviewed 3 February 2011

Stayed here because we arrived in boracay early and couldn't extend at the microtel - wish we'd stayed here the whole time. The rooms are just lovely, very stylish but still felt warm, cleaner than clean and with a great day bed to compliment the enormous king size bed for night time.
Staff couldnt have been nicer or more helpful, particularly around paying attention to my lactose intolerance when cooking (an absolute nightmare in the philippines).
The only downside is the location overlooking bulabog beach (other side from white beach) which is only good for windsurfers. But it's only a 10-15 minute walk to d'mall and the view is excellent.
Really felt more like staying at a friends luxury villa than at a hotel, which I guess is the best compliment of all.

• Stayed: December 2010
palmboracay, Owner at Palm Breeze Villa Boracay Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2011

Thank you for your great review. We are very glad you had an enjoyable stay at Palm Breeze Villa. Hope to see you again!

Reviewed 26 January 2011

what do you think? please add or delete anything. mwa mwa mwa mwa ~~

Palm Breeze Villa is amazing: Great hospitality, beautiful rooms, a wonderful location, and delicious breakfasts all at a great price. My boyfriend and I were picked up at the Caticlan airport and took a 25 minute banca ride to Boracay. Be prepared to get a bit wet. Once we arrived at the resort, we were greeted with smiles and warmness. The Horizon Villa is just lovely! Spacious and comfortable! The location was awesome because it was just a 10 minute walk to D-Mall and White Beach. As well, you wake up to a beautiful view of the ocean. Since it is a bit away from the hustle and bustle, we enjoyed evenings of quietness and peacefulness. We love our sleep! If we were to go back to Boracay, we would definitely go back to Palm Breeze. I miss those omelets, right babes?

As the boyfriend I now get to give my two cents and yes I do totally agree. We absolutely loved this place. The best part in my mind was the breakfast; Maricel made the best best best breakfast. If I could pay an extra 200 the next time I go just to have her cook for us for the entire trip I'd do it in a heartbeat. We actually went during what was supposed to be the rainy season but we got lucky and it only rained/stormed at night. One particular night me and my girlfriend sat out by the pool and just watched the lighting flash back and forth through the sky, it was totally awesome. I honestly cant think of anything wrong with our stay....nope nothing :)

Oh yeah and for you frisbee players out there; there's ultimate frisbee on the beach almost day, a couple hours before sunset.

Maricel and Julia, sorry we took so long to write this review, I take full blame I been busy/lazy but mostly just lazy but I never forgot and even if I did my Girlfriend would remind me. Thanks again.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 3 February 2011

Thank you both for the wonderful review. Actually I can't add or delete anything from the reviews - and I wouldn't want to as they need to be genuine. Sooooo glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! Yes, Maricel does make wonderful breakfasts (I just finished eating one!) Hope you will return some day.

Reviewed 12 December 2010

The private secluded beach seems to be a topic of general disagreement when reading the review. When we were there the beach was fairly clean but I don't think it is the hotels failure when it is not as the tide flushes in all kind of things. I have also seen hotel staff cleansing the beach several times during our stay. What I enjoyed most was the view and the air of familiarity with the staff that kind of makes it feel like visiting a distant cousin, other than being the customer of a hotel. I definitely recommend Palm Breeze VIlla.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 3 February 2011

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay at Palm Breeze Villa and hope you will visit us again.