Two Seasons Boracay Resort
Hotel Metro(Kalibo)
US$28
US$29
Agoda.com
HangOut Beach Resort(Malay)(Great Value!)
US$17
US$32
US$26
US$36
Agoda.com
All reviewsoyster sisigfour cheese pizzabar lofamily suitepool accesscrocodile meatcrispy patafree shuttle servicebreakfast buffetqueen beddeluxe rooms arehappy hour isfirst floordvd playerthe ground floormanila officedining table
Reviewed 17 November 2013

Great location at station 1, away from the crowd, but not too far away from the nightlife. Walking distance to Station 2. Clean and comfortable room with pool access. Decent breakfast and they offer free shuttle service to nearby areas. The staff is amazing ! Friendly and efficient.

Thanks for a great time and Cheers to the staff! Will definitely be back. :)

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 November 2013

Booked 2 rooms Family room for 6 (room 110) with pool access and a deluxe room.(102).

Family room was big enough for us (5 adults / 1 child), 3 double beds, very comfortable we had 2 pillows each. The room was well-lighted, with a homey feel to it. There were 2 flat screen tv, one at the master bedroom and the other on the outside. Bathroom was also big with separate toilet and bath. Toiletries were abundant, but the toothbrush was a bit of a disappointment, my mother nearly choked on the bristles because it came off.

Breakfast was perfect, they have the best congee and omelette. Different varieties of food everyday. Snack time, their Four Cheese Pizza and Mushroom Pizza is delicious. Service was good too!

Don't rely too much on their free shuttle service, I was disappointed when they had no service for 3 straight days especially in the morning. I was with my elderly parents and my baby niece, I wanted comfort but we had to take the tricycle, because no shuttle was available. Kudos though to Joan and Cara (front desk) for bearing with me when I complained. They were so patient.

Overall, my family enjoyed the trip and our stay in Two Seasons.

Room Tip: If you're with your family with kids in tow, get the family room good for 6. The kids will love it.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank jadylee
Reviewed 2 November 2013

Location is great, beautiful beach, not as busy as Station 2 area but within walking distance to it. The room was perfect, stayed in one of their junior suites with ocean view, very well appointed, comfortable and clean. The staff is amazing, in particular the bar tender, Joanna, at the BarLO, which is part of the hotel, good service, drinks and food.
Yeah, yeah, the wi-fi sucks, but who cares when you are in paradise, if you are coming here to spend your time on the internet you are in the wrong spot.

Room Tip: Junior Suite with ocean view is the way to go.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 October 2013

As first time Boracay holidayers, we stayed at Two Seasons based on the hotel's location at Boat Station 1 and also on a friend's recommendation. As someone who loves a pristine beach, the location did not disappoint!! Located directly on the beach front of White Beach, Two Seasons definitely has some of the most beautiful views and stretch of beach then most other Boracay hotels!

We were greeted with a welcome drink and warm hospitality as soon as we arrived at Two Seasons. My friend and I had each booked a standard room which was more then adequate! The rooms were very clean and comfortable, air-conditioned with cable tv, an iPod dock, safe and mini bar. We both individually requested a queen size bed in our rooms which my travelling friend received, however as I had booked late, only a standard room with two single beds was available, which was a little inconvenient but only minor.

Two Seasons includes a breakfast buffet which had both Western and Asian cuisines. We found the food to be pretty average however. Another negative was that the pool was very underwhelming and is not located in the best spot, however I preferred being at the beach each day so it did not bother me.

The best part of the hotel is the beachfront sun beds and umbrellas exclusively provided for Two Seasons guests, the cabanas where you can eat and drink and the beach side bar! The wait staff were always very attentive and ready to take our drinks orders from the sun beds! I spent almost every day laying by the beach. You could also get massages and manicures either on the sun beds or in the privacy of your room.

The location of the Two Seasons means that you are away from the craziness of the D'Mall area (where all of the bars, restaurants, numerous hotels are), yet it's only a 4 minute motor bike taxi ride at the cost of about 60 PHP (just over $1 AUD) to D'Mall which is excellent.

I would definitely stay at Two Seasons again.

Room Tip: Generally most rooms do not have beach views. If you are wanting uninterrupted views of White Beach the only room that provides this really is the 'Suite Heaven' room which is quite pricey. Also the rooms with pool access are very overrated and I would not recommend paying the extra $ for pool access.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank MurriGirl
Reviewed 28 October 2013 via mobile

We had a great time in Boracay not only because it is "Boracay", but the warmth and friendly service of the resort team is much appreciated.

The 8pax rooms are big and comfortable (except for a slightly warm airconditioning unit - we hope they have fixed it as of this writing).

The 4cheese pizza is a must try. And the happy hour drinks makes the sunset more perfect to watch. :-)

Thanks for a great time and Cheers to the staff!

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends