“Highly Recommended!”

Two Seasons Boracay Resort
Ranked #30 of 145 Hotels in Boracay
“Highly Recommended!”
Reviewed 28 October 2009

I have just returned from a stay at Two Seasons and I highly recommend the place. I would add that I stayed in their Suite Heaven room so experienced non of the issues that others highlight with noise. The room is fantastic and very unique on White Beach. It is very spacious, has a nice sized private plunge pool, lounging area and wonderful views from every part of the suite.........it was well named as suite heaven. I would have some concerns at staying in some of the rooms that have no view or are on the ground floor near reception, but my experience was very good. Service was great, up to the typical Boracay standard or better, breakfast is cooked to order which I like and the location is perfect near boatstation 1 but in walking distance to all the action.

It is a great place and I would recommend it. The suite room is expensive, but I think I got a good deal and it is worth it for a unique Boracay experience. I have stayed in Fridays several times before and I do like that but this room and experience is a step up from that.

• Stayed October 2009, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (102)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Manila
Reviewed 9 July 2009

I travelled alone to boracay and the hotel staff took care of me the moment i stepped out of the plane. Since my flight was diverted from Caticlan to Kalibo, the hotel staff called me through the cellphone saying they were already there waiting to pick me up at the Caticlan port. Upon arrival, all i did was to ride the shuttle to the resort's private jetty port (not the public jettyport), which makes it less crowded, much cleaner. The boat ride and the shuttle ride to the hotel was okay. At the hotel, i was able to check in immediately. I got the superior room (the cheapest) and was satisfied with the facilities. Very modern and clean. Room had a modern bathroom (no tub for the superior). Decent TV, dvd player, A/C, safety deposit box. There was a brief power interruption but the hotel had standby generator. (About 1 minute to re-start the electricity). They also had free DVD movies for rent.

Staff was very good. They made sure they attended to my needs. Since i was travelling alone, i asked the security to look after my things when i took a swim. Security was also present at the two entrances (both front and rear) especially at night when i go out.

I only had breakfast there. The food was average. Maybe they should increase the serving size. I didn't try their other menu for lunch and dinner since i found them too expensive.

Location of the hotel was perfect. It's in the end of white beach, near the Class AAA resorts like Fridays, Discovery Shores, Sea Wind, Waling Waling Pearl of the Pacific. Mostly foreigners and upper class people stay in this area. Not crowded. However, Two Seasons does not have a big frontage unlike these other resorts. Two Seasons has about 15 meters beach front only since the property is situated lengthwise from the beach. That's why it can accommodate only about 8-10 beach beds. (I had to wait until some guests left so i could soak up the sun in the beach bed.) In any case, you can stil enjoy the wide wide white sands in front, just lay a towel and you're good.

They had internet ports in every room, and a WiFI internet at the lobby, up to the dining area and cabanas. The only disappointment was the WiFi signal couldn't reach the beach beds. They should improve on this.

The hotel also offers a free shuttle and pick up to and from any point in the beach strip. You just call them when you're ready to be picked up. Again, the staff were very very attentive.

They offered massage services which was more expensive than those you can get from Station 1/2. You just call the front desk and within 15 mins, the masseuse was there. You can take your massage inside the room (which I did on the first day.. I felt so relaxed and sleepy immediately after), or in the cabanas (which I took again on the second day!), or in the beach beds outside.

Checking out was also efficient. The staff will take care of you from the hotel, to the jetty port, even to caticlan, and directly to the ticketing office of your airline for a quick issuance of boarding pass. Service was really great.

Overall, this is a hotel i would recommend.

• Stayed July 2009, travelled solo
1 Thank Rico_Starbucks
Alaska
Reviewed 4 July 2009

My job entails me to travel the world and once I am back home I make sure that I go to Boracay for a nice, relaxing vacation... at least twice a year! I first encountered Two Seasons through a friend and at that time, it was it being constructed. I am impressed with the interior and what it offers. So when I came back, my boyfriend and I booked a vacation with my family. We had the family suite (pool is right outside our doorstep). It was very spacious and loved the amenities. We booked only for 4 days and ended up extending for 1week!!!! My 3-year old niece loved the pool. On our 4th day, my boyfriend surprised me with the Presidential Suite... it was heaven, pure bliss!!!! We had a floor to ceiling view of the ocean vista, love the bathroom! And we have our own sunning area and a pool overlooking the beachfront! Service is excellent! Rica made sure we had a great time. I love the convenience of having a shuttle if we want to go out and would pick us up if we want to go back. Staff made sure that we have everything we need. I worked as Concierge for a premium cruise line (so I am very meticulous in observing everything I see during my vacation) and I am very delighted with the kind of service we received. And I am now in Marketing and Sales and if my international clients wish to go to the Philippines, I will recommend Two Seasons. My Austrian boyfriend is a Beverage Manager and a Sommelier, he's quite impressed with the wine selection.
I am now almost going home and planning my vacation, and part of it is another trip to Boracay... with my family again and it will be longer.... 10 days in November, and of course only with Two Seasons!

Sheryll S. Tiangco

• Stayed September 2008, travelled with family
3 Thank TRAVELdWORLD0
Metro Manila
Reviewed 4 July 2009

Just came back from a 3D 2N trip to Boracay (June 29 to July 1) and an frequent traveler of this magnificent island. I've been to numerous resorts and I must say, Two Seasons has overwhelmed us with its Class A resort, excellent food, amiable staff and more importantly, exemplary service!!! Not to mention, there is no need to go down to station 2 for a sip of booze, it has daily happy hour from 1-6pm! (Aside from the usual San Miguel Beer, BarLo Mojito & Mango Margarita - A MUST TRY!!!)

Would like to comment on Gracieeeeee's June 8, 2009 negative feedback. Like any other regular travelers, I also check on the resort's website (if available) to help me decide where I should place my bookings. I personally find the website very user friendly and not misleading whatsoever (www.twoseasonsboracay.com). He/she might have missed the portion where you click to view the other rooms. (To view: On the left column, click on Rooms & Suites, on the right column will show a photo and room descriptions. Scroll down and just below the photos beside the scroll bar, other rooms labels are just one click away from viewing.)

We stayed in the deluxe room right by the hallway on the ground floor. Yes its true that sometimes we hear people pass by with loud voices and laughs that can be heard all the way to the beach! Seems that they didn't notice the "Pls observe silence" sign placed along the hallway. Nevertheless, I spoke to the resort manager Mr. Edward Bancairen and he mentioned that the resort is scheduled for a regular maintenance upgrade and this would include a major renovation for the said areas where sound proofing will be placed in rooms affected by guest traffic. This is what I call service excellence!

Amongst all the resorts I've stayed in, I've finally found the perfect resort in Boracay!

Thanks Two Seasons for an awe-inspiring memorable experience! Keep up the good work! Salute! =)

• Stayed July 2009, travelled as a couple
1 Thank jrv118
London
Reviewed 29 June 2009

We stayed at a family suite from the 21'st to the 25'th of June-the room was large and comfortable-the ac made it very accomodating for my husband and myself who were visiting from London. Although the Two Seasons may have it's shortcomings, such as it's small frontage area, the front office manager, Alan and his staff, make that seems petty in comparison to the service they offer. The warmth of the staff matches their efficiency-in the midst of a typhoon, Alan made sure we left the island on time and even drove us himself to the airport. The staff made sure the premises remained neat even if the typhoon had wreaked havoc in the little front of house the resort had. The food was excellent and the service inspirational.

• Stayed June 2009, travelled with family
1 Thank Whiskeymomo
philippines
Reviewed 21 June 2009

Stayed here last may and we were very satisfied with the service of the staff. We stayed in the family grand suite with pool access although we found the rooms location a bit iffy at first(it was right on the main passage and right at the hotel's entrance) it turned out ok. The hotel had an air-conditioned shuttle that you could you going to and from "d'Mall" which was very convenient. The airport transfer was also worth it..I never had to carry my bag the whole time!!!

• Stayed May 2009, travelled with friends
1 Thank mnl_grl
Hong Kong
Reviewed 8 June 2009

Worst Hotel EVER!!

While my boyfriend and I arrived end of May for a 5 days trip, we did a lot of research and found Two Seasons quite promising (from the website), however, upon our checkin... we were given a room located on the ground floor, in fact it's along the corridor of the main passage where all guests MUST walk by when they enter the hotel...
With HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT, the design of the room is completely different from the one in the website (as the picture on the website is the ONLY PRESIDENTIAL SUITE), where the rest were not posted at all on their official website....
Besides, the Room has NO PRIVACY at all... terrible sound proof.. we can hear ppl walkinga long the corridor PLUS guests sneezing and chatting in the other room next to us!!!
HUGE problem of design, the room has another huge window where if you open the curtain basically you can see everything happening outside.... the curtain has no privacy, I had passed by another room from outside, and I can totally see what the couple is doing inside the ROOM!!! We were furious and requested for a change of room to 2nd floor... but without any luck, we were told that they were fully booked and can't do anything,.. and the reception seems NOT TO understand what we meant by DISAPPOINTMENT and PRIVACY, and he even said IT'S not that NOISY!!!

With huge disappointment, we decided to walk along the beach... and with some luck, we managed to FIND a very very good Resort (Ambassador in paradise), which attracts us and we MOVED immediately (eventhough we had to pay again), and can't get any refund back from Two Seasons!!! WE would like to complain to the Duty Manager but we were told that he was on leave that day, what a coincidence!!!

A friendly reminder- never trust only from the website pictures, always check on Trip Advisor's on Traveller's photos!!

Boracay has the best beach in ASIA, yet the MOST DISAPPOINTMENT HOTEL!!

• Stayed May 2009, travelled as a couple