“starving for there food.”
Review of Casa Verde

Casa Verde
Ranked #71 of 1,399 Restaurants in Cebu Island
Price range: US$0 - US$23
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 18 June 2014

casa verde is only a small restaurant and space.they had always this waiting list specialy on the rush hours. there food is great. tasteful and worth it

Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

We went a little past lunchtime (1:30pm) but the waiting list has 26 names on it! But since we were eager to try the food, we waited. The girl assigned at the reception seemed confused at times. She said we're 5th on the list and then after a while 6th. Makes one a little grumpy. I suggest they don't cross out names unless they are super sure that the customers cancelled already. Hunger and false hopes do not blend well.

The food is great and very cheap considering the quality and quantity. I think each serving of baby back ribs should be shared by 2 persons, depending on appetite of course.

Reviewed 6 June 2014

I always go back here with friends and love ones and it seems I order the same thing- #Brian's Ribs. All other menu are quite good and serving size is good for 2 to 3 people, so it’s best for sharing. I end my food adventure here by ordering #Death by Chocolate ice cream.

Tables and chairs are quite comfortable, music is not too loud and the interior designing is relaxing.

For this location Ayala Terraces, you have to be patient in waiting to get a table since most of the time it is full except for outside seating which is not ideal since its hot and you would not enjoy eating.

Ask in advance for your bill since in my experiences it takes a long time to get it, the same manner for your change.

Reviewed 3 May 2014

The Casa Verde is an American style diner serving anything from rib's to fish n chip's .
I tried one of their best sellers Brian's Ribs', the rib's would have been fine but sadly had
been very over salted, I also tried their fish n chip's which was really very good !
This place could be so much better if only the owners put a bit more effort into training some
of the staff, who at times looked like they were at a total loss due to lack of training !
Watching the shift managers I could see they worked hard but got the impression that who
ever the owners are have only one interest Money !

Reviewed 20 April 2014

Had tried their specialty and best-seller, "Brian's Ribs", Count of Monte Cristo Sandwich, Seafood Carbonara, Surf n' Turf, Death by Chocolate, Shrimps on a Barbie, to name a few, many times, and they tasted great, except this one time, ordered Fish n' Chips, and it tasted tooooo salty! Relayed it to their manager that time, instead of suggesting to have it changed, the male manager just said sorry. Overall, their food is ok, and are affordable. As for their staff, I think they should be trained to be friendlier to their customers. I've been dining here for several times and unfortunately, not one of their staff would care to smile or to be more accomodating to their customers. They would just simply jot down their orders, serve their orders, and deliver their bills to their tables. And when you leave the restaurant, even if you bump into some of their staff, they won't say "thank you" nor open the door for you, even if they're right in front of the door... I really really hope that the next time I visit, they will improve their "customer service" so the customers will be fully satisfied.

1  Thank SassySara2014