“Cool Place in Cebu”

Add it.
JY Square Mall
Ranked #110 of 297 things to do in Cebu Island
Reviewed 21 August 2012

Not bad a mall to visit although i found the J Mall better and nicer. It is central and safe mall good food

3  Thank Sam649
There are newer reviews for JY Square Mall

Reviewed 9 March 2012

This small mall is very convenient for all your daily needs. The complex has a supermarket, several restaurants and many small shops. I went with my family and we didn't have trouble finding what we needed.

3  Thank Marie E
Reviewed 17 February 2012

I was in Lahug and found this "mall" because I need to buy something. To my dismay, they don't have most of the things that I want. The place is just very ordinary, I don't even call it a mall (not to my standards). The grocery section looks just like a warehouse with chashiers on the entrance.

2  Thank bestfriendoftime
Reviewed 11 January 2012

i went there after dinner at AA BBQ in Lahug , cause its not far from there , its Smaller than Ayala , but i enjoy shooping there also , just the area so crowded

2  Thank adel i
Reviewed 22 June 2010

This is the worst store not just in Cebu, not only in the Philippines, but in the entire planet I believe. I had the worst customer service experience here. Particularly from their supermarket. I had bad experiences in the past though I just ignored them, but the recent one really pissed me off. It's a store with rude frontliners, from the sales personnel down to the security guards. Funny thing is that these people don't know anything about the value of customer service, perhaps were never oriented by the owner, whose ultimate focus might be just to get richer. I tell you they were real idiots but they act as if they had commendable degrees. So if by any chance you are near this store and planning to get in, better think twice. It's gonna be a disaster. Not unless you have a commoner mind and ignorant about the essence of good customer service.

4  Thank at_expc