Elsalvador Beach Resort
Radisson Blu Cebu(Cebu City)
US$199
US$139
US$103
US$249
  • Pool
All reviewsel salvadorfamily roompoolside roompools were cleannorthern partspa gymcebu citylechonjacuzziweddingrelaxationtoiletsecurity
Reviewed 24 May 2013

This resort is very reasonably priced, which was fantastic! I'd recommend either the deluxe or the deluxe family rooms for a pool/beach view. Both room types include a balcony/terrace as well. Simple yet complete - room service, spa, gym, private karaoke rooms and a restaurant (and food was great actually). Rooms are equipped with a flat screen TV, fridge, kettle, coffee/tea/juice/snacks, dressing table, closet and a lot of lighting. It was very comfortable, I slept very well! Staff were extremely helpful, never fail to make us feel so welcome throughout our stay. The only downside is that maybe the bathroom could do with just a little updating. Apart from that, all was good. I would recommend this resort in Danao!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank kmgk
Reviewed 17 December 2012

Stayed two nights in a Garden View standard room, Room was nice. the gardens are well looked after and the whole place is kept cleaned. The staff are very friendly. food in the resturant is very good valve for money.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank BB111
Reviewed 24 July 2012

This resort is affordable especially for a Filipino family. We had an overnight stay with my family. We are 4 all in all. The service is very good. Staff were clean looking and the food at Coco Restaurant is reasonably priced. What I loved is their " Marcys BBQ Ribs " - better than Casa Verde ! I had a body massage at the spa for only P 269, not bad for a resort ! The garden is well-maintained . My kids enjoyed very much and we spent only P 3000 plus for the whole stay.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
6  Thank GabbyfernandezCebu
Reviewed 21 November 2011

This resort is located from danao city in the northern part of cebu. I was impressed with the services with the yummy foods and well cultured gardens. There foot massage was great. Rooms are definitely cozy. Overall that resort was relaxing and affordable.

Room Tip: choose the elsalvador suite, they have those complimentary goods. :)
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank Hallymae G
Reviewed 4 September 2011

" Resort" ? NOT!!!!
This is certainly not a resort by any measure in terms of U.S. standards.
The shower and toilet were combined into one very small space with no separation of any kind between them(makes for wet toilet paper). There was a bucket of standing water under the leaky shower faucet that dripped all day and night (great for breeding mosquitoes, but not much else).

The biggest bed selection they have is a queen size bed.

Bugs had control of the entire room.

The "kitchen" (and I use the word loosely) had never heard of eggs fried over medium. Even after several attempts to explain how to cook eggs over medium, they still could not comprehend the idea.

My stay here was scheduled for 15 nights, we left after the second day.

I should be totally honest and say that my Philippine guest thought this place was wonderful and was upset that we left.

The only redeeming quality of this place was the beautiful scenery of the well manicured grounds.

So my conclusion is, I guess it depends where your coming from culturally & what your expectations are.

I would not recommend.