“What a great place”

The Ranch
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 12 July 2014

July 12 2012 the Ranch was recommended by my son-in-law. I'm glad we had dinner there the steaks we had "sherif" was way beyond anything I ever expected. The staff was fantastic. When I return to Cebu in the future I will dine here again. If you are a steak lover this is the stop for you!!!!

2  Thank T D
There are newer reviews for The Ranch

Reviewed 7 July 2014

The ambiance is quite perfect, you will feel at home at the very least. The owner is awesome...he checks with us about the food we ordered.

I had the best meat loaf in my whole life and I would definitely come back for more.

3  Thank wiseguy0413
Reviewed 18 June 2014

a place to have chit chats ..great food.nice place and location.very good atmosphere. a place where you can laugh at the top of the lungs.

Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

So cool place relaxing affordable can be every month I can go there it's nature I love the pools the people so accommodating

2  Thank Jane N
Reviewed 20 March 2014

Four of us went to The Ranch the other day for dinner and had a wonderful time. The menu offers a good choice to satisfy everyone's taste, the food was very good as was the service. The Cowboy atmosphere was fun, music was good and at the right volume. We will all be going back. We spent about 2 hours eating and drinking and enjoying and the bill for the 4 of us was about 2,500 pesos. Good value. One of the better places in town.

1  Thank jim h