“Really Good Mexican Food”
Review of Army Navy

Army Navy
Ranked #706 of 1,366 Restaurants in Cebu Island
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 8 July 2013

Okay you know when you are craving that Taco, or Burrito but it is hard to find a good fast place to fill your craving. Okay so last January I ate in the Army Navy in Boracay, This time just to make sure the food is really good, I had lunch at the Army Navy in Ayana Mall. located on the Terraces. It was assume, I had the Burrito again, plus a crunchy Taco. They also serve Hamburgers and Freedom fries ( yes Freedom, the explanation is one the wall). I would eat there every day if I could.

Reviewed 29 June 2013

When I need to satisfy a craving for Mexican food I always stop by this place. The burritos are delicious! Can't speak about anything else on the menu though.

Reviewed 18 April 2013

they have large servings of burgers and very good fries. you'll be full in no time without even finishing your food.

Reviewed 13 April 2013

Yes we have Army Navy in Bacolod! Well, technically it is located in Talisay City which is 7km. away from Bacolod.

Yummy!!
They truly live up to their promise that "..You go in Hungry and go out Happy!"
We had their Classic Burger with Nachos and it definitely did not disappoint.
Minus points though for the following factors:
1. Dining area is a bit cramped with only approximately 30 sqm space
2. Orders took too long to be cooked (not a major issue since servings are huge so it would compensate for the waiting time)
3. Outdoor dining only had 4 tables
Overall, I'd still recommend you to try this.
Oh by the way, the LiberTea truly quenches your thirst!
Perfect for a hot summer day! :)

Reviewed 4 January 2013

I must admit that the food is really great. I tried their burrito coz a friend of mine introduced it in the office so that's why I bought mine this time. What really upsets me is that when we got all our order the cashier added another food which we did not order. i had no time to complain and they even missed my friend's drink. For me that's just poor customer service. So just a tip-always review your order before paying the cashier.