“Fries and Burgers!!!”

Army Navy
Ranked #709 of 1,370 Restaurants in Cebu Island
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 6 January 2014

their fries is very good and unique, a little bit of spice. the burgers are awesome! big patties and big servings and your stomach is gonna be full..

1  Thank Tricia8888

Reviewed 27 November 2013

This is my 2nd favorite hamburger place in Cebu. You won't go wrong if you decide to eat here. My only real complaint is the type of ketchup they serve. It is very sweet & nothing at all like American ketchup. That is not a problem for me since I bring my own condiments, and that is something I learned to do a long time ago.

1  Thank imahawkeye
Reviewed 24 November 2013

I love the vegetarian burrito at Army Navy Ayala, and this in spite of the fact that the last two times I went they were out of guacamole. The first time I was told it had not thawed out… and the second time they just forgot it. Still, it tastes delicious, and the freedom fries are thin, crisp and delicious.

Reviewed 16 July 2013

A nice surprise, very authentic to what i get min the states, good values and fast service. they have locations all over.

Reviewed 8 July 2013

Okay you know when you are craving that Taco, or Burrito but it is hard to find a good fast place to fill your craving. Okay so last January I ate in the Army Navy in Boracay, This time just to make sure the food is really good, I had lunch at the Army Navy in Ayana Mall. located on the Terraces. It was assume, I had the Burrito again, plus a crunchy Taco. They also serve Hamburgers and Freedom fries ( yes Freedom, the explanation is one the wall). I would eat there every day if I could.