“Great food....as always!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food....as always!”
Reviewed 29 August 2014

I'm reviewing the brach in Cebu IT Park.

I brought my business partners, 3 Americans, and boy they loved it!

I loved it too so please keep up the great food you have! More than awesome!

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank Mon S

Cebu City, Philippines
“Disappointed Fan”
Reviewed 12 April 2014

Not that I'm disappointed with their services nor the quality of food they serve, I am disappointed because they don't serve my ultra super favorite Fearless Fried Chicken by 10PM.

I am talking about the Army Navy branch in IT Park. While they are open 24 hours, I am wondering why they no longer serve my favorite Fearless Fried Chicken by midnight. I was super disappointed and heart broken that time because I just got off from work and I was expecting their ultra juicy, crispy without having to use too much batter, fried chicken to vanquish my hunger but the staff told me it's no longer available :( huhubels

Visited April 2014
1 Thank kyuketsukipearl
Sagay City, Philippines
“Craving for an Army Navy burger or anything now”
Reviewed 5 March 2014

I had lunch with my friends there a couple of weeks ago. I had the large burger, beef burrito and that dessert with a hot cake, ice cream and blueberry in it, plus I took some of my friend's querida baja. See I was really hungry when I ate there. I'm still even craving for Army Navy until now. Their burrito though has less rice than the usual burrito you get from Mexican restaurants. They have a small place too but there's not a lot of people anyway. We were seated right after we arrived.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Ferdinand L
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
“A reasonable attempt at a traditional American burger joint”
Reviewed 23 February 2014

A friend of mine had told me about the great burgers at Army Navy so after a day out in Mactan Island a group of us headed to Army Navy for dinner. One of the smaller food outlets in the Ayala Center, there is certainly not much seating for a bigger group of people. The menu is simple enough but reasonably varied for this sort of joint - burritos and fried chicken among other items for those not wanting their raison d'etre - burgers! Ordering is in the old style at the counter window and all orders are made fresh - which is always a bonus. What wasn't a bonus is that the patties used are frozen. The essential of any truly great burger in my view is a fresh meat pattie, at the very worst a chilled meat pattie - but certainly not a frozen beef pattie. The basic burger comes without sauces and you add your own to taste, just as you can add extras like cheese at extra cost. The burger was tasty enough if not exactly the great burger that my friends had raved about! For the price, I would have expected better but at least it is a step up from the usual fast food fare available from Jolibee and McDonald's amongst others.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Ian M
Beijing, Beijing, China
“Good Vegetarian Burrito”
Reviewed 20 January 2014

This is a small place with limited seating (in Ayala Mall). They make food to order, you place your order at the window, then wait. They have a good vegetarian burrito (not great, but the best I have found so far in the Philippines), and over lots of hot sauces to add to it. Their own ice tea is a nice treat.

• Visited January 2014