“Jap Foodie Steal”

Ranked #235 of 1,423 Restaurants in Cebu Island
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 27 July 2013 via mobile

Extensive menu choices!!!
Although lately I doubt that it's Japanese rice, I still think a meal at Joed's is a steal. It's almost heaven.
I love Japanese food and this place allows any jap foodie to indulge without the guilt. While prices have gone up for the new menu items, the old best sellers keep the same prices albeit a smaller serving.
I am a happy regular. What item to try? Try them all.... It's unlikely you'll get something 'wrong'.

Reviewed 4 July 2013 via mobile

I was together w my workmates when we ate at Joed's.We could not believe the price!though they could not serve the food right away due to the numbr of customers,it was worth the wait.tastes really Japanese. Just could not help but wonder how they could drop their prices really low and still have the same taste and presentation.

1  Thank Gracemon
Reviewed 21 June 2013

I have heard about this restaurant from GMA's show of Tonipet...since I was also curious of new restos, I invited friends to try this out during dinner.

I am a big fan of Japanese food. I was overwhelmed by their various choices of Jap food at reasonably low price (compared to other Jap restos). We ordered salmon sashimi, beef teriyaki, crazy maki and pork ramen. Their gyoza was no longer available that time. I love the taste of their beef teriyaki, extra rice and a pitcher of ice tea. Even the maki and ramen is good. Their rice used is not the usual Japanese rice though. So when you eat the sashimi, the rice tends to break away. But for a very reasonable price, who cares? The food tastes really good.

One thing also is they do not have aircon, only fans. If you are the type of person who sweats when eating, it can get uncomfortable here. For 3 of us, we only paid 700+ total. And we were really full. Real deal.