“ok, but last time was a bit better”

Ranked #448 of 1,461 Restaurants in Cebu Island
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 10 May 2014

A quick review as its been a long day at work.

We ate with 3 friends tonight, we have eaten here before & it was definately ok.

This time we had the truffle pasta which was nice & tasty again, a seafood pasta which was not very tasty & the tomato tasted like it was from a can.

We had 2 large pizza to share one was a divola & the other was with sausage meats, it was a shame as the base was excellent one of the best I have had had, BUT they both lacked flavour & tasted the same although they were different topping.

It filled the tummy though washed down with beer & wine.

Reviewed 1 May 2014 via mobile

I never thought i could find an authentic italian restaurant here in cebu..
Because i grew up im italy dove davvero si mangia bene ho sempre avuto a very high standards of going to a resto where i can satisfy my palate.
I've been to a lot of italian resto in the country and only thing i can say
Pizzeria Michaelangelo really satisfied me
The foods are great !! Exquisite.love it all
From a simple aglio olio to their home made pizza to thei main courses. A must taste too their cheese cake, tiramisu..ohh my also their gelato!! Italian wines are very reasonable.
Staffs are so gentle and very welcoming.
The GM Massimo.and supervisor Andrea are wonderful persons,very accomodating. Hard to find a special place like this.they made feel at home. I love everything about michael angelo.
Next time i go back to cebu.i know where to go back.. dovei sento a casa :)

Reviewed 17 April 2014 via mobile

I was a fan of pizza since I was a child and when I met Michael Angelo,I should say I've tasted the best pizza in my lifetime (special mention to my all time favorite Diavola Pizza).

Indeed a real pizza,no traces of preservatives,fresh and tasteful.

And Great value for money!

Reviewed 17 February 2014

Just make the veranda outside,.tables, seats and docos more modern and updated so this great restaurant will keep it`s well earned position as a best restaurant in the Cebu city forever:)

Reviewed 23 January 2014

Many of the other Pizzarias in Cebu lack the authentic italian flavor... Can you blame em? Nowhere near Naples, is this quaint Pizza joint, that actually has "decent" pizza. They deliver too. Try their Uso Buco when you go. Another good pizza place similar in recipe is in Palawan, El Nido. Cant miss it.