“My favorite place”
Review of Las Flores

Las Flores
Ranked #54 of 222 Hotels in Cebu Island
Reviewed 13 January 2014 via mobile

I spent 3 nights at Las Flores in Dec.2013-Jan.2014.
It was a short while, but I had a wonderful time in Las Flores.

And, Ian & Virginia the owners & all staffs were warmly welcomed me.
They were always kindness.

The room was great.
It was very comfortable.
The terrace has great view.
I could see wonderful sunset&sunrise.
And,The all food was so delicious.

They always makes me happy!
Everything was fantastic.
Thank you so much!

• Stayed: December 2013

Reviewed 3 November 2013

My girlfriend and I went to this guesthouse for 4nights in early Oct 2013 for a short vacation from Singapore, they are great! This place has its unique character comes with great ocean view, sunrise and ambient. If you're couple looking for a place to stay for a short trip to Cebu, this is the best place! What the other comments about upgrade to Ocean view room is worth it!

Good food, great service and the owner are lovely! Get to know Ian and Virginia and they never fail to put a smile on you!

I wouldn't mine to stay here again for my next visit!

And thanks again to Ian and Viriginia to host us! You guys are lovely!

Room Tip: If you have the chance to upgrade to Ocean View room, I would say why not?
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Raimy A
Reviewed 18 October 2013

What a pleasant stay! Very cozy. Great view. Delicious food! Friendly staff. Highly recommended. I will definitely go back soon. It is such a peaceful place to relax and enjoy the great scenery. They have one of the nicest bathrooms I have ever seen in a hotel! Again, excellent place to stay! I had a chance to try most of their food and all I can say is you have to taste it to believe it.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank SHiZZiEDELiC
Reviewed 30 September 2013

Just stayed one night. Nice and friendly staff. Actually great view. I'd like to stay more....
Did not get a chance to see all the things around the area but next time I'll bring with me my wife and we'll visit more the place. Relaxing place.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank ram0n8
Reviewed 19 August 2013

I stayed in Las Flores Cebu with my hubby for 4 nights in August, and we just don’t want to leave. Everything is just PERFECT!! It is a cozy guest house in traditional decoration! The room has a super duper nice view, facing the sea and blue sky, and very spacious! And we enjoy the swimming pool sooooooooo much, the water is clean! One morning we had our massage near the pool were just wonderful!

The owners Mr Ian and his lovely wife Virginia are fantastic. Ian spent an hour to introduce us what we could plan to do during our stay, such as Kayaking, Snorkling and diving, Island visit, boat trip, visiting hot spring up the mountain and etc. As I don’t swim, so for safety, I picked a boat trip and Island visit instead. The Boat trip is wonderful, viewing the beautiful coastal lines around, viewing the lovely corals, and even we got down in the sea shore area and swim a while before we started returning the journey, we enjoyed these 2.5hours very much!

The food in the guest house is really wonderful!! I was just wondering were they hiring an Executive Chef inside the kitchen…as there is no other restaurant around, we had our every meals there but really love it!! And the breakfast is nice too!! And the ladies’ staff serving us were so nice, always smiling, we love them all!

The location, Catmon is a bit far way from the City, but if u wanna get away from city and enjoy a quiet paradise…only make friends with Sun, Sea, Greenery, Good Food, Nice people, then Las Flores is really one of the good choices!! And sure, we will definitely come back again in the near future!!

Pros : Nice view, nice room, nice pool, nice food, nice people
Cons: Really a bit far away from City, no other restaurants / supermarket around

Room Tip: Must be Seaview one~
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
5  Thank MrsVintage
Reviewed 25 June 2013

I stayed with my family.
nice view, good service, this hotel is my favorite place!
There is a bus stop near hotel, I often used it for shopping.
It needs 30mim for the town by bus, cost is 20peso oneway.

• Stayed: April 2013
2  Thank komamy
Reviewed 24 June 2013

From the moment we walked into our room we knew we would be coming back! We had a beautiful room, it was immaculate and well cared for. Everything was perfect. They makes everyone feel welcome. Exceeded my expectations I did not want to leave, Looking forward to another visit very soon. Thank you for your wonderful kindness service.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends