Resorts World Sentosa - Equarius Hotel(Sentosa Island)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$380
US$332
  • Pool
W Singapore Sentosa Cove(Sentosa Island)
US$364
US$315
US$431
Shangri-La.com
Le Meridien Singapore, Sentosa(Sentosa Island)(Great Value!)
US$378
US$218
LeMeridien.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$275/night.

US$297
US$285
Agoda.com
Amara Sanctuary Resort Sentosa(Sentosa Island)(Great Value!)
US$362
US$931
Agoda.com
  • Spa
1,655 results
All reviewsbob's barpersonal assistantgarden villaknolls restaurantauriga spachef davidconstellation roomchinese restaurantplunge poolpremier roommain buildingchef's tablecolonial buildingsea viewoutdoor showerthe south china seabose sound system
Reviewed 13 April 2014

Stay at Capella Singapore's Premier Garden View room from 11 April 2014 to 13 April 2014 to celebrate my boyfriend's birthday. Room was clean and service was great. Limited food selection during breakfast but it was alright. Amazing pool. Place is quiet and the room was rather big for a normal hotel room. Love it that the blinds and curtains are controlled.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Alejandro H, General Manager at Capella Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2014

Firstly, a happy belated birthday to your boyfriend, thank you for choosing to celebrate this special occasion with us here at Capella Singapore. I am delighted to know that you found your stay very enjoyable. At Capella Singapore, we do indeed offer some of the largest, most luxurious accommodation in Singapore. The automated bedside control for the lights, blinds and air conditioning is also another unique feature in our rooms.

We have taken note of your comment with regards to the breakfast spread and will look into it for further improvement. I hope to be able to welcome you back to Capella Singapore again soon.

Reviewed 12 April 2014 via mobile

On family vacation with 2 kids. Loved the property and the hospitality with outstanding service. I was in 2 bedroom apartment which I preferred over one bedroom villa. For family with 2 kids go with two bedroom apartment, you will get all the room in the world.

In terms of view from hotel view nothing great just garden view. However they have great views from their restaurants and library - private lounge-.

Close proximity to most attractions in sentosa Island and about 15 to 20 minutes from downtown Singapore.

Overall amazing service and restaurant Knolls was amazing food. Loved the dinner and breakfast.

Different experience from your five star properties.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Alejandro H, General Manager at Capella Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2014

It was such a pleasure reading your lovely review of Capella Singapore. I am very happy to know that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us, from the spacious accommodations and the restaurants. Indeed at Capella Singapore, while we are surrounded by the lush tropical island greenery, we are very conveniently situated near all the vibrant attractions on Sentosa Island and also within easy access to the bustling Singapore city.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and I hope to be able to welcome you and your family back to Capella Singapore again.

Reviewed 11 April 2014

Capella is 6 star in all respects. We were up graded to a villa which was amazing.
Its a very quiet resort which offers a great relaxed atmosphere. Staff are incredible, they generally know you by name. They arranged a birthday for my daughter which was beautiful of them.
Just down the road are all the fun things. Resorts world, water adventure park, dolfins, walks and shopping. Its only a $10 ride back to the city also.

Capella is well worth a stay. By contrast we had a week at Capella and 5 days at Marina Bay Sands where you are cattle as opposed to royalty. TD

• Stayed: April 2014

Thank you for your kind review of Capella Singapore. It is wonderfully to know of the enjoyable time you had during your stay with us. At Capella Singapore, each of our guest is special and important to us, and we will do our utmost to create special unique experiences for each guest.

Your kind recommendation is very much appreciated and I hope you will be back to stay with us again.

Reviewed 10 April 2014

I was recently invited to a wedding reception in this hotels stunning ballroom and give my love for hotels took it upon myself to stay the night so I could stumble into bed after much merriment and dancing. All I can say is this hotel is really stunning. It has a beautiful colonial building at it's heart contrasted by a dramatic, modern (don't wince at the word, it's done well) accommodation wing. It's a beautiful mix and the architecture of the curved hotel wing as well as it's setting up in the forested part of Sentosa Island allows for very peaceful and private rooms. The size and decor and amenities etc are all you would expect from such a luxury hotel but it is the aspect and the feeling of the rooms that really pleased me. It really feels like you are off at a 'best kept secret' type of place. The pools are another beautifyl and unusual point of this hotel, set on two levels, the lower one having a most dramatic view. Honestly I did not want to leave - a very chic choice. P.S. there is also a GREAT bar on the mid level.

Room Tip: There is a gorgeous champaign brunch on Sundays so I would advise booking a table if you are planning to dine in the hotel restaurant on this day.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple

It was a pleasure to read about your wonderful experience here in Capella Singapore. I am delighted to know of how much you enjoyed your stay with us, from the grandeur of the ballroom, to the hotel’s unique architecture and the luxury of our spacious rooms and hotel facilities.

Thank you for your lovely review and I hope to be able to welcome you back to Capella Singapore again soon.

Reviewed 7 April 2014

Had the opportunity to spend 1 night at the hotel recently and was really looking forward to it. I've been to the hotel countless time for both biz and leisure but never stayed in their rooms, until now.

I checked in very late on a Fri evening (out on Saturday noon) for my very short stay and was promptly checked in without any fuss. We were shown to our room, Premier Room 205. The staff even explained the workings of the room which was a nice touch.

LOCATION - This is not for someone who wants convenience and accessibility, because this hotel is neither. It is away from everything but then again, that's the thing about staycatIons isnt it? Anything other than a car or taxi would not be of much help getting you here. They do have shuttle services to Orchard and Vivo but get the concierge's help with the timings.

ROOM - My Premier room was huge and comes complete with a huge kind bed, a day bed enough to be a makeshift bed for 1pax, a huge bathroom complete with bathtub, double sinks, a separate toilet, and a walk in wardrobe. Most of the air conditioning, blinds, and lighting were controlled via ipad-ish panel by the bedside. Cool. Cleanliness not a problem but I think only 2 small bottles of water per room is rather insufficient but you can always call to ask for more. A nespresso machine will keep caffeine addicts happy and an ipod dock a convenient touch.

F&B - We had room service that night - they were decent but the mushroom soup at SGD18 was a disappointment - too salty and didnt taste homemade. Breakfast at the Knolls the next day was alright - nice choices of food but not a huge variety. You can also order waffles and pancakes ala carte.

SERVICE - Half of a staycation experience is service and Capella's staff are very well trained to handle guest request and issues I must say. That being said, my stay was not short of strange shortcomings:

1) Both mine and my family's room next door was flooded after heavy rain on Sat morning. We only found out after we came back from breakfast and stepped into wet grounds. Water had flooded the alfresco balcony area and seeped in from the gap under the door and made it way happily throughout the room. After a call and receiving apologies from guest relations, 3 housekeeping staff came in with stacks of towels and proceeded to dry the room manually. All was okay after about 30mins but I was surprised that a room which would have cost SGD700 was not safe from flooding?

2) One of our rooms had mosquitoes swarming around. The babies were attacked and we managed to kill one gigantic one only because it was suffering from possible concussion after feeding too much on one of the babies. For resorts like this, a little mosquito repellant wouldnt hurt!

3) One of the babies fell sick on Sat morning and unfortunately threw up all over the bed. We apologized of course and the housekeeping took care of the dirty laundry very quickly but we wonder if it was because of the room service food he ate. That was the last food he has before falling ill, and in fact is now still ill!

The hotel did acknowledge their shortcomings over the flooding issues upon our check out and promised to invite us back for lunch - but we have yet to hear from them.

But otherwise, the hotel is indeed quite a remarkable property, with good service to boot, a rarity in Singapore nowadays!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Capella Singapore with us. I am very happy to know that the facilities in the room and hotel, and especially the service provided by our staff were much to your liking.

Your feedback shared in this review is truly much appreciated. Please accept my sincere apologies on the inconveniences you and your family faced during your stay with us. I do assure you that this is certainly not the Capella standard and together with my management team, we will be looking into each of these incidents highlighted.

I sincerely look forward to welcoming you and your family back to Capella Singapore.