Resorts World Sentosa - Equarius Hotel(Sentosa Island)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$382
US$332
  • Pool
W Singapore Sentosa Cove(Sentosa Island)
US$374
US$342
US$257
US$208
US$458
US$303
US$291
Agoda.com
Le Meridien Singapore, Sentosa(Sentosa Island)(Great Value!)
US$357
US$311
Amara Sanctuary Resort Sentosa(Sentosa Island)(Great Value!)
US$335
US$287
Priceline
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$690
US$5,523
  • Spa
1,670 results
All reviewsbob's barpersonal assistantgarden villaknolls restaurantauriga spachef davidconstellation roomchinese restaurantplunge poolpremier roommain buildingchef's tablecolonial buildingsea viewoutdoor showerthe south china seabose sound system
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Ok, last time I was at Capella (May 2013) I gave it a bit of a hiding on my review. My thought is, you shouldn't judge a place by one visit. Our 2nd visit was very different. I was VERY impressed with the CEO who took an board simple issues that I had. Lots had changed at Capella and I admit to being impressed. The accommodation itself is superb and always has been, the staff delightful and very accommodating and meals are beautiful. It takes courage for management of very highly ranked accommodation to listen to issues and address them. Thank you so much, would I recommend Capella now to friends? Absolutely. Well done!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Alejandro H, General Manager at Capella Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. The pleasure is all ours. I am delighted that you gave us another opportunity to serve you. We take all feedback seriously as it allows us to improve and strive for excellence. We are blessed to be here at Capella Singapore. Located on 30 acres of lush green landscape, Capella Singapore is truly one of the most beautiful hotels here in Singapore and every day the team and I strive to ensure our service is befitting of the stunning surroundings.

Thank you again for coming back to Capella Singapore and we do hope to welcome you back once again.

Reviewed 7 May 2014

I enjoyed my stay but would not give it the same 'wow' factor. The grounds are lovely, as is the library and the old building. The cigar/drinks lounge also very nice. The rooms however are starting to show wear and tear, esp in the shower/wet areas. Room views are only impressive in the higher floors and the 'central' portion of the building. Service was inconsistent. eg We were left waiting for quite a while for rooms to be changed (the original room had defects) and it was not well handled by the junior reception staff. Only when I had to escalate the complaint after having been very patient did it get sorted. The cafe has a nice breakfast but the rest of the menu is limited and not of the quality or selection one would expect from this class of hotel. Did not try the Chinese restaurant. Gym is small but reasonably well equipped. Did not try the Spa. You are essentially paying the premium or the environs and the low guest count.

Room Tip: higher floor, central block above the pool areas have the best views.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Alejandro H, General Manager at Capella Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2014

Thank you for sharing your feedback here at Capella Singapore. I appreciate the time that you have taken to pen your thoughts here on Tripadvisor. I am glad that you enjoyed the beauty of our grounds and our heritage colonial buildings where our library is located. I am also delighted that you enjoyed your time at Bob's Bar. With spectacular views of the South China Sea, Bob's Bar is the perfect place to unwind after a busy day. Bob's Bar also features Singapore's very own music maestro, Jeremy Monteiro who plays every Wednesday to Friday.

I am apologetic for your experience while here at the hotel. Please rest assure that we have taken your feedback seriously and will be following up to ensure that our staff are better equipped to handle different situations. We carry out a maintenance programme to ensure all our rooms are regularly serviced and repaired. Please also be assured that the defects in your original room have been rectified. We do apologise for the inconvenience caused to you.

Thank you also for sharing with us your experience at The Knolls. I am sorry that you felt that breakfast was limited and the quality was not up to your expectations. Your comment is definitely taken onboard as it helps us improve and refine our offerings. Helmed by French Executive Chef David Senia who has over 20 years of experience, our breakfast spread is created fresh and from authentic local and international recipes. As we are a small hotel, to ensure the freshness of each food item, many items are created a la minute with our servers regularly passing around tasting portion sized breakfast items. Many guests have commented that our pancakes are one of the best in town and our golden waffles are crunchy on the outside and warm and soft on the inside. They are a must try, I hope you had the opportunity to enjoy them!

Located on 30-acres of lush green landscape, a lot of care was taken during the building of the property to ensure that we were as faithful to the original contours and knolls of the land as much as possible. As such, all our rooms feature unique views – some of the verdant gardens and some of the sea.

Thank you again for taking the time to share with us your feedback as every feedback allows us the opportunity to improve and strive for event greater heights. The team and I both look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 3 May 2014

It is rare that I ever choose to retrace my footsteps and stay more than once at a hotel for holidays as I love to have new experiences. (When travelling for business I always stay at the same luxury corporate hotels.) So when planning our mid year break this year away from cold Melbourne it surprised us when we realised we really wanted to commence our Asian holiday with a return to Capella in Singapore before launching off to other locations.

Why? .... it is the lasting memory of how stylish, calm, luxurious and lush the setting was. The design of the hotel has an intangible elegance in a similar way to Aman resorts. The pools are heavenly and the combination of dining options and leisure spaces work really well. Small details stand out like enjoying a beautifully delicate tea in the library and getting back to our room to find sachets of that blend of tea have been provided for us to enjoy in our room without us asking.

We stayed with our 10 year old son and found that the room configuration worked well for the 3 of us for a short stay.

Sentosa is just a short cab ride from the airport and the city but incredibly peaceful and serene which is just what we needed when starting a holiday completely burnt out by demanding jobs and frantic home life. The ability to walk to lots of attractions and move at a leisurely pace but access the attractions of Sentosa within minutes was superb.

I have really valued the time others have invested in providing reviews on Trip Advisor and the enduring memory of Capella as a surprise highlight from our trip to Singapore and Thailand last year prompted me to share this experience. (We also stayed at Raffles, Marina Sands and the W and Capella was the stand out.)

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank 3000_M_Melbourne
Alejandro H, General Manager at Capella Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2014

Thank you for taking the time to pen this thoughtful review. It was very encouraging to read your thoughts of your stay here at Capella Singapore. Indeed, as you have rightly pointed out, Sentosa is a short cab ride from the airport and the city. Many of our guests enjoy staying on Sentosa for this very reason. That although it is near to the main shopping and business districts, it feels as though you are world's apart.

Located on 30 acres of lush green landscape, Capella Singapore offers guests the luxury of space. I am glad that you enjoyed your time by our cascading swimming pools overlooking the South China Sea, our Library which offers complimentary refreshments and a good range of reading material, books and games as well as partaking in our restaurants.

Once again, thank you for your compliments. The team and I look forward to welcoming you back to our piece of paradise.

Reviewed 3 May 2014

Expensive but very fine. From the breakfast , spa, service, gym, room, view everything was well designed n planned by the management. Would recommend two to three nights stay. Could explore the island sentosa

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts of our hotel here on Tripadvisor. Created by Master Architect Lord Norman Foster, Capella Singapore is truly a work of art. Every detail here at Capella Singapore is meticulously woven together with care. It is a masterpiece that we are truly proud to be a part of.

Once again, thank you for your review and we look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

Happened to attend a business dinner my wife and I were really impressed by the character of the hotel, it's surrounding and the high end quality service of the staff. ! Definitely a place to recommend !

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

It is truly encouraging to hear that you had a lovely time here at Capella Singapore during your business dinner. People are our greatest assets and we take pride in training, grooming and developing our people's talents. The team and I look forward to welcoming you back to Capella Singapore.