Capella Singapore
Le Meridien Singapore, Sentosa(Sentosa Island)(Great Value!)
US$211
US$168
US$260
W Singapore Sentosa Cove(Sentosa Island)
US$335
US$299
WHotels.com
Shangri-La's Rasa Sentosa Resort & Spa(Sentosa Island)
US$479
US$308
Shangri-La.com
Amara Sanctuary Resort Sentosa(Sentosa Island)(Great Value!)
US$230
US$220
Resorts World Sentosa - Equarius Hotel(Sentosa Island)(Great Value!)
US$277
US$684
US$633
US$967
1,622 results
All reviewsbob's barpersonal assistantgarden villaknolls restaurantauriga spachef davidconstellation roompremier sea viewchinese restaurantplunge poolpremier roommain buildingcolonial buildingoutdoor showerthe south china seabose sound systemhigh tech
Reviewed 30 June 2014

The hotel is nothing short of five star. Service is wonderful, staff are helpful, courteous and knowledgeable. Rooms are beautiful. Definitely would come back. Highly recommend.The accommodation was first class. Rooms were spacious, well-equipped and comfortable.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Chen H
Alejandro H, General Manager at Capella Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2014

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay here at Capella Singapore. Located on 30-acres of lush green landscape with sweeping views of the South China Sea, Capella Singapore is really a world unto its own. The team and I work hard to ensure our service is on par with our magnificent surroundings.

Thank you for rating us favourably here on Tripadvisor and sharing your feedback. We are truly encouraged and will continue to work hard to offer excellent unparalleled service.

Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

Stayed at Capella from 26 to 28 June to celebrate our belated wedding anniversary as 1 mth back I was still in the nauseous phase of pregnancy. We were upgraded to the constellation room and was pleasantly surprised with a nice cake, and cookie platter for our 3 yr old son. We were also surprised with the thoughtful preparation of amenities provided for our 3 yr old- he was given small room slippers, bathrobe and kids sleeping pillow. In addition, the hotel staff came round to pass me a pregnancy support pillow and guided me on the usage. In room refreshments are not only mineral water like in most other hotels wtih chargeable soft drinks. Capella provides complimentary in room mineral water, san pellegrino frizzante, soft drinks, juice, nespresso coffee and gryphone tea. These are the little things that makes the hotel stand out in terms of service and amenities.

We love the layout of the room fitted with a strong shower jet and rain shower. Bath tub had a nice sea view and the royal jelly honey bubble bath smells so divine. In addition the hotel provides quality toiletries from Aesop. Hubby and our son had a gd time in the private jacuzzi as well.

With the lush greenery that the hotel is set in, our stay was rather therapeutic. My little 3 yr old felt like he was in another country as he mentioned he was in Jeju korea & cried so much when we headed home. We promised to take him back to Capella soon :)

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to share this review with us on Tripadvisor. I was moved to hear that your three-year-old cried upon leaving, wanting to return soon. It is such a great testament to the team and I. That we had done our job to make Capella Singapore feel like home to you and your family.

Indeed, located on 30-acres of sprawling grounds, Capella Singapore is really unlike any other hotel in Singapore. With our extensive lush and quiet grounds and stunning views of the South China Sea, guests often comment that they feel as though they are a world away from the busy Singapore city.

I am glad that you were able to make use of the pregnancy pillow, children's pillow as well as the children's bathrobe and slippers. These are just a few of the small touches that we provide to ensure that our guests feel comfortable and at home with us.

Once again, thank you for staying with us and sharing your feedback. We are looking forward to welcoming you, your husband and your son back soon.

Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

Stayed there over the weekend with my girlfriend. The hotel is nothing short of five star.

Service is great, staff are helpful, humble and knowledgeable. Rooms are magnificent. We took the sea view room and were awed by the tranquil view.

I never knew you can get this much "quiet" in a metropolitan city like Singapore.

Kudos to the staff and the management for creating such an unforgettable stay. I'll definitely be going back.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

It is a pleasure to read your review. I am grateful that you and your girlfriend enjoyed your stay with us. The sea view rooms are one of my favourite rooms because of the spectacular views they offer. Many guests have commented that they can spend hours just watching the ships sail into the horizon.

Located on 30-acres of sprawling green landscape, Capella Singapore is a little oasis just 10 minutes from the city centre. It is the perfect place to unwind after a busy work week and I am glad that you were able to enjoy our resort to its fullest.

The team and I look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

Capella Singapore is definitely an amazing hotel for any stay-cation, celebration or gathering.
Excellent First Class Service provided & extra thanks dedicated to Mr John Png of Capella Singapore with his superb hospitality.
Very welcoming & warm arrival service from Mr John Png & Team which made us feel more than just a vacation.
The detailed attentiveness of chilled drinks & chilled hand-towels were presented to us despite the short check-in time.
Special arrangements of room deco, freshly baked birthday cake, chilled champagne, chocolates & romantic candles for the pool were all pre-arranged for our arrival.
Nevertheless, not forgetting the short waiting time for extra-service & special door-to-door services provided to ensure that everything that was required were attended to.
There is definitely nothing else but thumbs-up for all!
It was definitely an awesome birthday celebration I had with amazing memories to keep with my love ones!

Hazel

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

I am delighted to read this review here on Tripadvisor. Thank you for taking the time to pen your thoughts. It is very much appreciated.

I am glad that you had a wonderful birthday celebration here. Our staff love preparing for a celebration or special event as much as our guests love celebrating it.

Mr John Png, our Executive Assistant Manager of Rooms, is an asset to the company. He is attentive and passionate about hospitality and I am glad that this has shown through in the service you received. In fact, all our staff are handpicked for their passion for service and desire to excel.

Once again, thank you for staying with us. I am delighted that you had a very happy birthday with us. We look forward to welcoming you back to Capella Singapore soon.

Reviewed 26 June 2014

Honestly i have never enjoyed staying in any hotels in singapore but capella totally changed my impression of a staycation,I stayed in the most spacious villa last month after a relatives's wedding and it was the most fantastic experience ever.
The staff in capella are like family, they treat you with warmth and care. I was blown away by the interior design of the villa and the spacious plunge pool. What amazed me the most was the outdoor shower and the outdoor bath tub. The in-room dining staff were so well presented and polite even with my constant harassment to satisfy my insatiable hunger in the wee hours of the night.
During the wedding the staff were very professional and the ballroom was amazing with the view of the sea. The food was promptly served unlike other weddings i been to and it was portioned individually. Breakfast on the next morning at the knolls was sumptuous and the outdoor table i was seated at even had peacocks walking around, it was like i was not even in singapore. Considering the very urbanized singapore now.
The pool was amazing and there was even complimentary ice cream served. The library above the lobby had this tea session which was quite a spread, the cookies are a must try.
All in all i loved the out of town experience and the colonial buildings of capella, i will definitely return another day another time for another stay.
Last but not least i have to thank this manager, i believe her name was maria on the amazing introduction to capella on my check in and the effortless check out.
Different people have different takes on capella but i have to say mine was like the best ever, thank you Capella and all its staff ! Well done and keep up the fantastic service!

*Ps Maria is a beautiful young manager so do look out for her

Room Tip: take the villas, you will definitely love it
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for sharing your staycation experience here with us on Tripadvisor. It was such a pleasure reading your review, knowing that you enjoyed our service and facilities to the fullest.
Indeed, Capella Singapore is very popular with Singapore residents for staycations. As it is often said, one should always go where the locals go because the locals know best, so it is very encouraging that so many locals choose to come back to staycation with us time after time.

Our staff at Capella Singapore are proud to be part of this beautiful hotel and work hard to ensure our service is on par with our surroundings. I am glad that you found this to be so.

I have shared your compliment with Maria Nakamura our Front Office Manager. She is a very talented Manager who is passionate about delivering excellent service. We are so glad that she is in the Capella family.

Thank you again for sharing this wonderful feedback with us on Tripadvisor. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.