US$336
  • Breakfast included
US$661
US$584
  • Pool
Resorts World Sentosa - Equarius Hotel(Sentosa Island)(Great Value!)
US$503
  • Pool
Le Meridien Singapore, Sentosa(Sentosa Island)(Great Value!)
US$302
US$267
Amara Sanctuary Resort Sentosa(Sentosa Island)(Great Value!)
US$456
US$356
W Singapore Sentosa Cove(Sentosa Island)
US$377
US$956
US$829
bedfinder
US$367
getaroom.com
  • Pool
Resorts World Sentosa - Hotel Michael(Sentosa Island)(Great Value!)
US$375
HotelsClick
  • Restaurant
1,599 results
All reviewsbob's barpersonal assistantgarden villaknolls restaurantauriga spachef davidconstellation roompremier sea viewchinese restaurantplunge poolpremier roommain buildingcolonial buildingoutdoor showerthe south china seabose sound systemhigh tech
FilterAll languages
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

We stayed here with our 2 yo in may, and our every expectation was met. The main building, pools, and our room (garden villa) were absolutely stunning, the food was fantastic and breakfast one of the best I have ever had. What truly made the Capella stand our though was its personalised service - the staff were all extremely helpful and professional, and absolutely nothing was too much trouble. From the "Good morning Archie" on our breakfast pancakes to the flowers around our private plunge pool, the Capella lived up to it's reputation. Expensive but a fantastic experience.

Stayed: May 2014
Alejandro H, General Manager at Capella Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2014

I am absolutely delighted to hear that Capella Singapore lived up to your expectations. The team and I are proud of our hotel and work hard to ensure all our guests enjoy the very best that the hotel has to offer.

I am also very happy to hear that you enjoyed breakfast. The freshly made pancakes are a favourite among many of our guests as well.

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave this review on Tripadvisor. We look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

Wow this place is amazing. We came for a couple of days for our honeymoon. We were spoilt with complimentary wine, cake, champers and a lovely afternoon tea. Even the mini bar stocked with juices, soft drinks and water is complimentary

Every single staff member was lovely, friendly and attentive. Non of it was fake, very genuine. They love coming and chatting with you.

We stayed in a garden villa which had a lovely plunge pool and the room was massive with double sinks, a lounge room and awesome bedroom.

Food was sensational and the sentosa sling was lovely. Food was better priced for room service than what we payed at the shangri la.

I honestly couldn't fault the Capella, it's staff or it's facilities!! Can't wait to come back!

Stayed: August 2014
Alejandro H, General Manager at Capella Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

Thank you so much for leaving this wonderful review for us! Congratulations on your marriage, I wish both of you a happy and blessed marriage! I am glad that you chose Capella Singapore for your honeymoon. Located on 30-acres of lush gardens, with views of the South China Sea, we are truly a romantic escape.

The One Bedroom Villas are the perfect Honeymoon escape. Nestled within our sprawling grounds, they offer the luxury of space with a separate living and bedroom, outdoor patio and plunge pool and an oversized bathroom. I am glad you were able to enjoy the plunge pool – it is a great way to relax without having to leave your room!

I am glad that you were able to enjoy the food here at Capella Singapore. Helmed by Executive Chef David Senia who comes with more than 20 years of experience cooking in some of the finest establishments in Europe and Asia, our food are all finely calibrated to satisfy even discerning palates!

Congratulations again on your marriage. We wish you the very best and we do hope to welcome you back to Capella Singapore very soon!

Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

I stayed there for business trip and I arrived there around 11 AM which usually we still can't do the check in but they allowed us to checked in so we can refresh a bit before our event started.

The room was spacious, light and curtain was all operated by an ipad, they also provide good sound system with instruments music. Wifi was free everywhere with good signal.

Bathroom was spacious and you can see the scenery in front of your room while take your time in the bath up.

They also provide nespresso machine, free flow minibar, and also a little souvenir for you to bring home.

The service was very nice and all the staffs are helpfull.

If you feel bored to stay in the hotel for whole day, they also provided shuttle to vivo city every 1 hour.

If you stop by to The Knoll's for tea time, you can consider to order their coconut ice cream and fried banana. The ice cream was super nice and freshly made.

Over all, I enjoy my stay there and too bad I only stay there for one day.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

I am delighted to read that you had such a wonderful time here at Capella Singapore. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Indeed, as you have shared, overlooking the stunning South China Sea or our rich verdant gardens, our guest rooms offer ample space and the perfect scenery to unwind and relax after a busy day at work. I am also happy to read that you were able to enjoy an early check-in, we always try our very best to offer early check-ins if there is availability.

The staff here are all proud to be working here in Capella Singapore and believe in the fine art of service excellence. I am so glad that you found our staff helpful!

The coconut ice-cream and fried banana fritters are part of Bob's Bar's new Cuban-inspired menu, which is also available at The Knolls. I am delighted that you were able to try the delicious dish out.
Thank you again for sharing your feedback here on Tripadvisor. The team and I look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 30 July 2014

This was our second stay at this hotel and it was just as memorable. The rooms are beautiful, we had a garden villa with a plunge pool. The staff really make the hotel a pleasure to stay at, they make you feel very welcome. The buffet breakfast is a must, the selection of delicious is food is fantastic.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

I am so happy to read that you enjoyed your recent stay here at Capella Singapore. I am even happier to read that the staff made you feel welcome. The team and I are dedicated service professionals and are committed to anticipating and meeting all our guests' needs.

The One Bedroom Garden Villas are one of my favourite rooms as they offer more than 133-sqm of space including an outdoor patio and plunge pool. They allow guests the luxury of space and privacy.

I am also delighted to read that you enjoyed breakfast at The Knolls. Breakfast at The Knolls is absolutely wonderful with a wide range of Western and Asian dishes, freshly squeezed juices and our famous pancakes. I hope you had the opportunity to try them!

Thank you for leaving this comment on Tripadvisor, the team and I look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

We are now staying in Capella for our summer vacation. So far, it turns out to be the best choice that we can make in Singapore. Room is spacious and clean. It is conveniently located in Sentosa with Resort World and Universal Studio within walking distance. Moreover, staffs are very friendly and they are ready to help us in every occasions.

We will consider Capella for our next visit to Singapore for sure

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank 413jil

Thank you for taking the time off from your holiday here at Capella Singapore to write this review for us. I am thrilled that you are enjoying your time here at Capella Singapore.

Located on 30-acres of sprawling green landscape, Capella Singapore is truly an oasis from the busy city. Our guest rooms are one of the largest in the city and offen ample space to unwind and relax. I hope you had fun during at Universal Studios, I always have so much fun when I am there.
The team and I are delighted to hear that you found our staff friendly and always ready to serve.

We are committed to understanding our guests and anticipating your needs.
We do hope that you come back to visit us soon!