“Awesome. Not cheap.”

Hard Rock Hotel Singapore
Ranked #10 of 13 Hotels in Sentosa Island
“Awesome. Not cheap.”
Reviewed 7 December 2013 via mobile

Hard Rock ain't cheap. But if price is a factor then go elsewhere. This is where the rock stars get wasted. Great customer service. Nice room. Conveniently located near Aquarium and Universal Studio.

Let's rock.

• Stayed August 2013
David S, Director of Rooms at Hard Rock Hotel Singapore, responded to this review, 8 December 2013
Dear korndamned,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share this great review on your recent stay with Hard Rock Hotel Singapore at Resorts World Sentosa.

We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed the accommodations and our service. We call the experience you had, "Livin the Dream," Hard Rock Style!

We have shared your kind comments with our staff and all of us look forward to welcoming you back soon to Hard Rock Hotel Singapore for an authentic experience that Rocks!

- Love All Serve All –

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (425)
  • Arabic first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Colombo
Reviewed 5 December 2013

Its a good hotel, Everything was related to some kind of music. It was Different. Awesome pool and spa, But I think the Price was high because it was in Sentosa Island, You will get 3 day free pass If you live in any of the Hotels in Sentosa Island.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
David S, Director of Rooms at Hard Rock Hotel Singapore, responded to this review, 7 December 2013
Dear DavidT,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your passionate review on your recent stay with Hard Rock Hotel at Resorts World Sentosa.

We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed the accommodations, our incredible pool, and what we like to call the "Hard Rock Vibe". We are in the middle of all of the action at Resorts World Sentosa.

Reviewed 4 December 2013 via mobile

This is my x times staying at hard rock since its opening ( whenever its someone bday or anniversary ).
We check in at around 10:30& get the attraction tickets. Of cos we won't be able to get the room at such hour in sg. As my son kept singing birthday song, the lady asked when its his birthday.
We collected the keys around 15:30. This time no pool view which is ok.

I booked the universal studio ticket online on the first night. The next morning, I asked the receptionist if I can show them the ticket to enter uss. The answer was she dunno & asked me to print at the business center. After breakfast, I approached Abigal and asked the same question again. She asked her colleague to lead me to the business center to print and will cost $2. I told her colleague, Hidayat that I want to print the universal studio ticket. And he helped me to print the ticket for free. To me, this is an added service which I m grateful to it.
If I remember correctly, he was also the one that helped me to keep the luggage @ concierge n direct me to adventure cove.

As for the rooms, one of the bed was not covered properly n missing bath robes. I had to call twice to get the robes as I dun want them to say its cos I have taken it.
As for the toilet amenities, its packed nicely in a box in the past, now its just those plastic packaging. The telephone near the bed was unplug; I dun bother to plug it back since rarely use it.

On the third day, I called to extend the check out time to 13:00. However at 12:15, the tv was off and I received the call from front desk asking me if I have extended my stay. I remembered the voice, its the same person that I called to extend the timing. After explaining that its extended to 13:00, the tv is back to normal again.

Stayed December 2013
1 Thank Summerhazel
Dear Summerhazel,

Thank you for taking time to provide a review on your recent stay.

We sincerely apologize that we did not provide the service level that met your expectations. We have shared your concerns with our team, and can assure you we will be looking into your feedback further.

We have sent you a private message and would like to obtain more details about your stay in order to address these issues directly and prevent future recurrences.

Malaysia
Reviewed 2 December 2013

I was fortunate to be upgraded to the JH Suite - psychedelic décor! Very Austin Powers!! great view of the harbour, very comfortable bed, bathroom could have been better laid out, but toiletries were good

Only 1 issue: Where were my groupies?!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Dear Wandering Gourmand,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your rave review on your recent stay with Hard Rock Hotel at Resorts World Sentosa.

We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed the accommodations, and the many offerings of Resorts World Sentosa. We will pass your gracious comments to our staff as they will be thrilled.

We hope you will make Singapore a regular trip! All of us at Hard Rock look forward to welcoming you back soon! Rock On!

Singapore
Reviewed 1 December 2013 via mobile

This hotel give us a feeling of being a star. When we first arrive, the atmosphere is as though we are a rock star. Once we enter the lift, the crystal hanging in the lift give a sparkle shine together with the mirror making a star around us.

The hotel room are spacer and give us a very nice feeling. It is definitely a worth hotel to stay in. But for those who do not like a noisy lobby because of the music they place, you might as well avoid it. But once enter the room, you have the quiet space to yourself.

Overall this hotel give me a rock star feeling.

Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
Dear rayswee,

We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed the accommodations, facilities, and what we like to call the "Hard Rock Vibe".

Hong Kong, China
Reviewed 29 November 2013

the biggest mistake made in my recent family trip to singapore. Would never suggest any of my friends to try.

1. Sent the request for baby bed 2 weeks ago and turned out none could be arranged to us. but then i could see housekeepers pushing idle baby beds here and there all the time.

2. Doors of the toilet and the bathroom do not have any lock. Clothes and towels must be placed outside. Very inconvenient since this is a family trip.

3. One of the rooms was freezing. Everyone in the room had to wear jackets to sleep but were still feeling cold. Requested for thick blankets but the front desk said she could only give us ONE THIN one. Had to call again in midnight for a technician to fix it. Then it became too hot !!!!

4. Super crowded restaurant during breakfast period. People had to line up every morning for a table. My family did not go there at the same time (15 mins time difference) and could not sit together.

5. We had 1 added bed in one of the rooms. The housekeeper did not give the extra set of towels/toothbrush/slippers/bottled water without asking.

6. Farthest away from the Universal Studio among the several adjacent hotels although still in walking distance.

The only good thing is probably the big swimming pool. but people can actually choose to go to the Adventure Cove not too far away.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Dear yinyeah,

Thank you for taking time to provide a review on your recent stay.

We sincerely apologize that we did not provide the accommodations nor comfort level that met your expectations.

We have shared your concerns with our Management team, and can assure you we will continue to look at elevating the service, aesthetics, maintenance, and offerings of our property.

Travellers are raving about these Sentosa Island hotels

Bangkok, Thailand
Reviewed 28 November 2013

Stayed at hard rock for 6 nights during November 2013.Had the deluxe room,, pool view, first of all I really doubt that the rooms are really 40sqm, the room felt really small, no door for the toilet?????good luck sharing this room with someone.
no bathtub only a shower with half of the time no hot water. The rooms are really noisy, we could hear every single movements of our neighbors , by everything I mean really everything, if the person walk to go to the toilet we could hear it.SO every morning at 6 am you had the neighbor kids yelling like it was WW3. This is suppose to be a 5 stars hotel....... the internet(wifi) is obviously not free and so expensive and is really slow and often stop,...., cant even watch a you tube video......room service food was awful, never had an hot dog that tasted that bad before(and it costed 30$, seriously?? 30$ for a hot dog????). I decided to order pizza from the outside and the hotel didnt let the delivery guy bring me my pizza.....thank you. Do yourself a favor and avoid this hotel,no way this is a real 5 stars.everything beside the location is so disappointing.Youre basically paying 300$ a night to stay in a prison cell with a decent bed and air conditioning.
I will never stay there again.

Room Tip: avoid this hotel.