Hard Rock Hotel Singapore
Capella Singapore(Sentosa Island)
US$678
US$536
Hotels.com
Shangri-La's Rasa Sentosa Resort & Spa(Sentosa Island)
US$420
US$268
US$270
US$243
Sofitel
US$209
US$204
US$715
Resorts World Sentosa - Equarius Hotel(Sentosa Island)(Great Value!)
US$282
  • Pool
Amara Sanctuary Resort Sentosa(Sentosa Island)(Great Value!)
US$190
US$157
Agoda.com
W Singapore Sentosa Cove(Sentosa Island)
US$347
US$314
Travelocity
Le Meridien Singapore, Sentosa(Sentosa Island)(Great Value!)
US$195
US$172
Resorts World Sentosa - Hotel Michael(Sentosa Island)(Great Value!)
US$222
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
2,209 results
All reviewspull out beduniversal studiosstay at hard rocksand poolsea aquariumhard rock cafeman made beachswim up bargreat pooldeluxe roomvivo citysentosa expressresorts world sentosaother attractionshotel pooltheme parkyoung kids
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 September 2010

GOOD
1. Front desk service is good and efficient
2. Pool is clean and big
3. Restaurant food is good but has limited choice

BAD
1. The hotel is too far from most of the attractions (casino, universal studio)
2. The direction signage to hotel is not clear
3. No free WIFI services
4. Hard Rock Cafe is not located inside the hotel, it's boring during nite time.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 September 2010

The Hotel has very convenient access to Universal Studios, the Sentosa Attractions, The Festive Grand, Casino and the Forum - all of which are within a stone's throw away. Actually, all four hotels - Hard Rock, Festive, Michael's & Crockford are interconnected and if you are staying in one you can easily access the facilities of the others. When we went in mid August, the hotel lobby was still under construction, although the rest of the hotel was fully operational. The rooms are fairly spacious with a view of the Jewel Box (ropeway) and the waterfront (which was still under construction) or the pool. The pool is very large and even has sand around it to create a beach effect!! Spa and Gym facilities are good. We got a great deal with a one day entrance pass to Universal as well!! The staff is quite helpful and since English is widely spoken, communication not an issue. We quite liked the hotel. Do not miss the "Voyage De La Vie" show just below the hotel in the Forum. it is outstanding!!!

Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank ANJUGOELA
Reviewed 5 September 2010

I can't fathom how anyone cannot have a good time here. No words can explain how awesome our stay was!

The hotel rooms looked exactly like the photos featured in their website: http://www.rwsentosa.com/language/en-US/Hotels/HardRockHotel/RoomTypes/Deluxe

I've stayed in their Deluxe room with my partner in Jan 2010 as a birthday surprise. The reservation team did a great job in coordinating my arrangements. They did their best to accommodate to my requests, while maintaining their policies. I like the balance they strike. Very professional.

The concept of the Hotel lobby, rooms and furniture is cool and stylish. We stayed in their Suite room this time. I was awed by their layout and space when we entered the room. There's 2 toilets in the Suite Room. 1 toilet outside the hall and another in the bedroom section. There were fresh flowers used in different sections of the room.

We were all fighting for the use of the bathtub! Hahah Oh yes! The toiletries are from BVLGARI! Luxurious! There were 3 LCD TVs in the Suite room 1 in the hall, 1 in the bedroom and 1 in front facing the bathtub! The bathrooms smelt good. Everything's clean and new.

Oh yesss! I must mention their Simmons cool max bed! My partner and I can spend our day lazing on this awesomely comfortable bed. The duvet is fluffy and cosy and definitely of good threadcount. We're so so pampered! I read their website and noticed all their Hotels comes with Simmon's Cool Max Bed.Appreciate the thought of Resort World Sentosa who pampers their guests with the premium mattress a Five star Hotel should have.

Both the Deluxe room and Deluxe Suite rooms have a pull out bed to accommodate more guests! But not all of us may notice this? You will know if you read about the room types in HardRock Hotel.

Every little details in the room makes us all feel pampered and cosy. It's definitely perfect for family get together, spouse/partner and even friends!

Please check out their pool! We spent hours there. My nieces, aged 8 & 12, had a great time playing and swimming in their "beach" n pool. I used "beach" because they had a man-made beach area for the kids to play with sand. My partner, baby and brother swayed to the songs they played in the pool area nearer to the Hotel and and and, the Hotel has an area located at one corner of the Hotel (about 100m from pool), dedicated to youngsters who plays beach volleyball.

I will be back to HardRock Hotel again!

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 September 2010

Hard Rock Hotel was good. Chic and trendy, excellent rooms and close to the Universal Studios and other attractions. A bit costly but worth it.

Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank udaypilani
Reviewed 25 August 2010

Stayed there for just a night. Service was good.
Pool was fantastic. Don't mind a return visit just for the pool :)
Had buffet dinner and breakfast there. Moderate food variety.
Again, go for the POOL!!!!!!!

Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family