The good things :
- Bunk Bed. The reason we chose this hotel and not Hard Rock or Michael nearby was due to the bunk bed they have (for Family Room). My guess was that kids would always be thrilled with having an area dedicated' for them, and the bunk bed area really did give my kids a blast
- The oh so comfy bed. I sleep on a K***** latex bed at home. But the Hotel Festive bed was superior in terms of comfort (maybe the extremely soft linens helped much).
- Reception and Concierge were very hospitable.
- Food was okay and price was reasonable
- Balcony was spacious.
The Not So Good things:
- Pull out sofa and bunk bed area was a bit dusty
- Overall decor was a bit too Asian for my taste -
- Inadequate brightness level
- Lobby was nothing special at all (in terms of a supposedly Fantasy Hotel like this)More