Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
US$934
US$904
FindHotel
US$819
Booking.comUS$934
Hotels.comUS$904
TravelocityUS$904
All reviews butler service ocean suite private jacuzzi butler team aquarium view manta rays cheerful person mr john super love spacious villa direct access to the pool celebrating my birthday pick up the phone rooms were very clean checking in main pool room view
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 August 2018

Everything is very good, swimming pool, bedrooms, and service. Especially the housekeeper service is very expressive, they always do their best to complete your request and standby 24 hours !. Beach villas gave me unforgettable beautiful memories. I will recommend you must stay here when you visit Singapore.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 13 July 2018

My wife and I just spent an amazing 8 nights staying at the Beach Villas, in a one bedroom Villa. Wow, from the moment we arrived at the hotel lobby, to the moment we left we could not fault a single thing about our stay.
Checking in we were greeted by the Guest Services coordinator and she was absolutely fantastic through the process. From check-in we were taken by one of the EXCEPTIONAL team of butlers by buggy to our room. The butler showed us in, and ensured to show us every feature in the room, from the coffee machine, the TV (including the 2nd one near the awesome bathtub!), curtains, wifi (offered to connect us if we needed assistance), also showing us the yummy massive bowl of fruit that was replenished daily - so good! He also made sure we knew how to contact the butlers for ANYTHING at ANYTIME.

The hotel offers a regular shuttle service between the lobby and the other hotels in Resort World, taking you to shops/Universal Studios/Aquarium etc also which we used on occasion, but also staying at the Beach Villas you have the option of butlers taking you around the resort when you're in need via a buggy.

In terms of the butlers, there absolutely was nothing that was too much trouble for them. Every single time we dealt with them, they were cheerful, happy, friendly, and incredibly helpful - especially Shek, he was on shift a lot of our stay so we dealt with him

The bed was incredibly comfortable, the amenities and the bathroom facilities were amazing - some of the best we've enjoyed in many hotels we've stayed in. The pool was beautiful, and having direct access from our room was wonderful! even when it was drizzling sitting in the pool was beautiful. Having our own spa accessible from our room was a lovely feature too! One tiny thing is the pergola over the deck not actually being covered, so if it's raining you can't sit out there and not get wet - however this didn't affect our stay at all.

Breakfast was included daily at the Forest restaurant, which was a lovely buffet with endless choice of western food or asian favourites, ample food to fill you up to start each day.
Being busy whilst we were there, we never managed to get to Forest for a dinner or lunch but did enjoy some room service a couple of times - a little more pricey as room service always is, but some of the best food we've enjoyed in room service.

The spa, ESPA, onsite is brilliant, If you have time/budget, we definitely recommend the couples day spa package. The venue, the staff, the spa products they use, and the villa you get to enjoy before the treatment - all a beautiful experience. We even had the local friendly peacocks come to visit us as we finished in the spa villa. Such a cool extra event we weren't expecting :)

Everyone at the hotel were amazing, even when I had a small, self inflicted, trip where i ended up needing some medical attention. The staff on that night were so attentive, and were at our villa within minutes helping me. They then ensured my wife and I were taken care of, and sent to get medical help straight away. Upon our return that night they'd cleaned everything up in the room, and got us back to our room and checked in on us the next day too.

If you're looking at staying at a beautiful, relaxing, friendly place in Sentosa then we most definitely recommend the Beach Villas. We will be going back again that's for sure!

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Emma D
Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

Three bedrooms each room is quite big . Remote control for curtains in all room . Private pool next to the beach. Golf carts you can call when you want to go famous place in sentosa island without extra charge and have not to wait blue van(timetable van) . Breakfast is not okey for me . Coffee maker also in kitchen with a lots bottle of water. When I arrive peacock just stand on bench near the swimming pool.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 2 July 2018

I stayed at the "Premier" accommodations (a word the staff used) - the Tembusu Loft at the Tree Top Loft.
I could not book the room online as it was a "premier" accommodation and had to email them - I communicated with a total of 5 officers and I had to reiterate what I wrote with each email, wish they had read the thread of communications instead of making me repeat myself. They quoted me a room rate(4 digits) but when I called to make the reservation, I was told me that that rate didn't apply and quoted me a higher rate and it was a take it or leave it tone. I was celebrating my husband's birthday so I agreed to the rate.
When they asked for the occasion for the stay, I told them it was for my husband's birthday. The email reply was "Pleased be informed that birthday parties are not allowed inside the room since the purpose of stay will be for your husband's birthday celebration. I retorted that it was meant to be a quiet birthday celebration and all they said was "We apologise for any negative impression you had with the response". Sheesh!

My husband was their Rewards member and so I attached an image of his card together with a request for early check-in and late check-out. The butler service separate emailed me to confirm I could check in early. When we checked in, the early check in request and late check out was not mentioned nor my husband's rewards card.....they were pretty disorganised I must say.

The Tembusu loft is on the 3rd level of a giant tree house accessible by lift and though it was a spacious loft, the ambience was spoilt by the Aqua beat which was happening at the Adventure Cove. There was loud music which resonated the whole loft till the early hours. Even when we closed the bedroom door, we could still hear the music...think they should have supplied us ear plugs.

Room tip: Tembusu room
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Esther T
Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

Hello to all my readers

So this time after staying at the “marina bay sands” and the ritz carlton , i heard about this resort offering underwater suite and i had to check it out .

Checking in was not as smooth and warm as the Ritz or other luxury hotel.
In fact needed to wait for a while until room was ready .
Front desk was nice and polite and tried to make it warmer then it really was .

When finally we got to time for getting the room our butler shek approached us and say reason for delay is because he prepare us something for our one year anniversary and offer us 2 glass of wine while we were waiting .

The moment room was ready he took us with the buggy to our room which in order to get there you driving through the garage and when i was asked why , i been told that thats the only way as they build the rooms near the aquarium and structure wise maybe only option .

A bit strange as all my buggy ride in other luxury resorts usually through the hotel and beautiful scenery.

The moment we got into the room shek explained us everything and answer all our questions , in fact he did it from his heart and was exited more then us like he was the one staying in the room .

He took us to second level after showing us the bedroom without revealing the window into the aquarium
And when we went down again down me and my wife been surprised by how amazing the room is when the drape open and lighting is blue and in front of us is lots of fish swimming and came to say hello .

The feeling is just wow , could not take our eyes from the aquarium and how beautiful it is .

As you all know i stay in the most luxury places and unique villas and the effect of this room is so impressive in a way that the rest looks so small compare to it and you just don’t want to leave .

And service and carrying by shack our butler and pay attention to details and our needs goes beyond many other butlers i got serviced by .

As i see it is his character and warm and just love to make you feel spacial .

One of the romantic thing he did for us was , after we came from amazing dinner in the ocean front restaurant in the room was waiting for us bottle of wine sitting on top roses leaves and picture of me and my wife he found on my Facebook framed and their for us .

No words to describe his service and together with that unique room our stay was something we did not wanted to end.

As far as hotel itself

There is amazing spa worth not to miss ( Espa)
The villas are big and very nice

I would improve the breakfast in the morning at forest restaurant and the in room dining .

Also the drive to ocean view suits need to be improved and built or create another way to get there .

Something not to miss as well is ocean front restaurant experience

Thank you shek , i really hope management wont let you go and promote to manage and train other butlers to give such a warm and amazing serviced as you do

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank josephlD2009XD