Resorts World Sentosa - Equarius Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
Shangri-La's Rasa Sentosa Resort & Spa(Sentosa Island)
View Hotel
Amara Sanctuary Resort Sentosa(Sentosa Island)
1,274 results
All reviewsshuttle busforest viewspacious roomhuge bathtubbeach villashuttle serviceocean suitehard rock hoteladventure cove waterparkresorts worldpool accessdirect accesshotel michaelsea aquariumhotel guestschecking inlong queue
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 May 2014

This is a great hotel if,

(i) You love having romantic stroll with that special someone after dinner.

As it is located quite a distance from the other hotels and the main attractions, it is advisable to take a shuttle bus to reach the hotel unless you are familiar with the place. My wife and I decided to take a stroll after our dinner at the Hard Rock Hotel as it was getting late and we did not want to wait for the shuttle bus. It was quite a nice walk, took us about 15 – 20 minuets from Festival Hotel to get back and do look out for cars traveling towards the direction of the hotel.

(ii) You want lots of personal time with him/her.

The hotel is very quiet and it can be quite eerie at night. I can almost imagine a huge “DO NOT DISTURD” sign hanging at the hotel’s entrance. Hardly see any hotel staff within the hotel’s premises and most of them are minding their own business with minimal interactions with the guests. I wonder if anyone would stop me if I decided to take off my shirt at the lobby. Should give it a try if I decided to come back here again.

We decided to stay very close together throughout our stay in case one of us got lost and left the other person alone in the middle of the mysterious Equarius Zone.

(iii) You prefer to gaze at each other during breakfast.

Breakfast spread was very limited and the quality quite average. I was not exactly sure what I was paying for but certainly not for the food. Since we are in a “Forest” maybe I should not be expecting too much.

Won't be coming back anytime soon.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 April 2014

I think equarius is a fantastic hotel, rooms are big and fantastic balcony for nature lovers. Bathroom is fabulous. However, I do feel that that since the rooms are big, providing 2 queen/double beds instead of a single bed would be better. Also, it would be good to provide an actual king size bed rather than join the 2 beds together to form a king. Thanks! Other than that, great job!

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed 28 April 2014

I stayed here to celebrate my son's birthday and it was what I expected and more. The restaurant at resorts world had no room to store our ice cream cake and the friendly staff gladly kept it in their fridges despite it held in an enormous big box with dry ice. The service is friendly and speedy. The hotel is tucked away in a corner which makes it exclusive and away from the crowds. Front desk and conceige staff are prompt and always ready to help. I give it 5 stars experience.

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed 28 April 2014

My wife, daughter and I bought a 2 night package with passes for the parks. At the end of the trip, we look back fondly on the weekend, so on the most part I have to say it was very good. But for you, researching a stay, know a few things, and you too can have a great stay.

- Check in is a little slow. Ok, not so bad.
- Breakfast at the hotel leaves a LOT to be desired. Very few options, and no freshly made omelets ... come on, thats 101 for a high end restaurant ... instead you have cafeteria level food to pick from. Obviously cuisine isnt their focus, but thats OK since there are dozens of eateries not too far.
- The hotel is outside the cluster of other resort hotels (Hard Rock, Festival, etc) ... so if you have kids, you are much better off staying closer to the restaurants and fun at the other hotels, rather than this one. That said, we had an infant, and it was a short 15 minute walk to the action ... so we didnt mind at all, but i can see for others it might be a problem. There is a shuttle, but its always late and completely impractical for strollers.
- Rooms are amazingly spacious, so thats a great plus. Beds comfortable, etc. Bathrooms could use a facelift, but all in all good.
- There is really no pool area. There is a big nice shallow pool which the beach villas share, and they have a few extra beach chairs for hotel guests to use ... but its not really friendly to anyone not staying in a beach villa ... if you want a resort with a very guest friendly pool, this isnt it.
- Staff were pleasant and polite, no issues there at all. Porter staff very nice.

So listen, you'll enjoy the stay, as long as you dont mind a 15 minute walk to get to decent food, and a less than ideal pool. Would come back...

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Around917
Reviewed 25 April 2014 via mobile

Stayed at Equarius with a Conference delegation and in true Singapore style, everyone went out of their way to make it a success. The Singaporeans have always prided themselves on service and over the last few years I have battled with other properties. It was wonderful to know that once again that any challenge prsented would be solved. The rooms were huge, bigger than Hotel Michael, and the bathrooms were fantastic. Wonderful experience.

• Stayed: October 2013