Resorts World Sentosa - Equarius Hotel
Agoda.com
US$330
US$303
Sofitel
W Singapore Sentosa Cove(Sentosa Island)
US$376
Hotels.com
Le Meridien Singapore, Sentosa(Sentosa Island)(Great Value!)
US$312
US$267
LeMeridien.com
US$416
US$300
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Amara Sanctuary Resort Sentosa(Sentosa Island)(Great Value!)
US$438
US$355
US$952
US$830
bedfinder
US$366
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
Resorts World Sentosa - Hotel Michael(Sentosa Island)(Great Value!)
US$373
Cancelon
  • Restaurant
TripAdvisor
1,275 results
All reviewsshuttle busforest viewspacious roomhuge bathtubbeach villashuttle serviceocean suitehard rock hoteladventure cove waterparkresorts worldpool accessdirect accesshotel michaelsea aquariumhotel guestschecking inlong queue
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

First, they do know how to please their guests. I asked for a quiet room in my booking because it was my birthday and my husband and I were having a staycation celebration. The front desk noted it and even sent us a delicious chocolate cake to celebrate!

Secondly, the rooms are large and clean. We had one facing the forest and it was very tranquil.

The location is great if you like being away but it is a little isolated. You have to take the shuttle to get to food.

But. The rooms were clearly not very well finished. The grouting actually came off the sides of the bathtub when I was using it. There were also a few defects like the floor was not even at some parts. It's a shame.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Pinkdonutsg
Reviewed 30 May 2014

I did the bookings at the very last hour. Contemplating between another cheaper sentosa hotel or one with a bathtub. That's all they offer in the promo. No free breakfast for the both days when we were there. That stayover was my wife's birthday and surprisingly no cake from the hotel as compliments to surprise her. Well, I think the hotel is too expensive to practice compliments. Convenient wise is a 5. Shuttle service every 15 mins to and fro the train station area. Always remember to put on the DND sign. They change sheets and towels like every single time we were out. For those who already bought tickets for Adventure Cove Water themed park, please approach the hotel lobby for assistant. They are able to help you to access into the park via the back door entrance.

Anyway, I had a good night sleep for both days and that's all that matters.

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

This is our 2nd visit to this hotel for our family gathering. Check in was fast but we couldn't got a free upgrade of room this time round. We love this spacious hotel room and surrounding was quiet and peaceful. Going to adventure cove is easy through the back gate of the hotel but not to Universal Studio and Casino. There is shuttle service provided for every 15min interval. The staffs are friendly and greet upon seeing you. Overall a great staycation over the weekend for family stay.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank John L
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Room is exceptionally big n clean. Except that there is nothing to eat unless to travel to uss. They even gave a cake for my birthday. Its my 2nd time staying there n wil go again.its near adventure cove so its v convenient. The pool is about 5 mins walk. The room is v spacious. The toilet is v v big.

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank J_family_2212
Reviewed 27 May 2014

The hotel was supposedly to be one of the better ones among the hotels at RW Sentosa, but perhaps there were too many issues at the entertainment complex that made the experience nowhere close to 5 stars.
1. Despite that we checked in during off peak hour in the evening, it took two phone calls and some 40 minutes to get our luggage delivered.
2. The tap of water basin drained extremely slowly and water only started to get slightly heated up after 3 minutes.
3. The door and wardrobe handles had fairly sharp edges and I actually skinned my lower arm by accident. The handles could be potentially dangerous for young kids.
4. Even the fine dining restaurants were understaffed. At least in TungLok Heen and Ocean Restaurant by Cat Cora, two of the celebrity chef restaurants at the RW, the service was slow even when the staff were almost dashing between tables to take and deliver orders.
5. The shuttle buses only dropped you off at the entrances of other hotels at the RW, but the signage to certain parts of the complex was unclear. We could't really find the way to the SEA Acquarium from the Hard Rock Hotel entrance without getting help from the hotel staff.
6. The management seemed to have a very different interpretation of what a spa restaurant should be like. Tangerine was basically occupied by staff and apparently contractors who worked at the RW. They just couldn't keep their mouth shut for a second and as a result, the tranquility of a spa restaurant was gone.
7. Some staff were either dishonest or poorly trained. The 1PM late checkout guarantee for online reservation was not offered on check-in. On the departure date, I called the front desk to see if I could check out late and the response was I could stay till 12:30PM. Only when I mentioned the late checkout guarantee did the staff say, unwillingly, I could check out at 1PM. He though reinterated that I couldn't check out any later than that as if he were doing me a favour.
8. When the front desk staff printed the bill for my checking, I noticed that I had been charged for making a local call, which I figured out later that could be the charge for my call to the guest service that was subsequently forwarded to TungLok Heen. Besides, I was charged double for in-room Internet on one day because I had logged on twice for some technical reasons. When I raised about these, the staff agreed to take them out from the bill, but did not appear to be apologetic at all. After check-out, I found that there was indeed a third error: the spa coupon that came with the hotel package had not been deducted from the bill. Fortunately, another staff quite efficiently rectified this before my departure.

On the good side, the ESPA was good with a beautiful environment. The Forest restaurant also offered pretty delicious food with helpful staff at reasonable prices.

Perhaps the RW has reserved its best service at the more exclusive spa villas, but I see the risk of disappointment with so many management problems within a 2-night stay.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family