“marine sealife park singapore”
Review of Marine Life Park - CLOSED

Marine Life Park
More attraction details
Owner description: Dive into two world-class attractions, S.E.A. Aquarium and Adventure Cove Waterpark by Marine Life Park at Resorts World Sentosa Singapore. Be inspired by the myriad marine wonders of our blue planet that takes you and your family on an unforgettable journey.
Reviewed 5 June 2014

I highly recommend every visitor to Singapore to visit Sentosa Island and its many attractions. We took the cable car over to the island. What an experience gliding over the water onto the island. We spent some time visiting the wax musuem and the reptile park, but the highlight of the day was the marine park. Ensure you have at least 4-6 hours as it can get very busy especially if it is a school day. We visited Singapore in 1986 and couldnt believe the improvements to the city and Sentosa Island. We hope to revisit Singapore soon as we had a great time.

1  Thank alison l
There are newer reviews for Marine Life Park

Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

When you first enter, you will pass a maritime experiential museum first before going to the aquarium. A great place to visit for adults and kids. Where u can learn things and enjoy yourself at the same time. Love the jelly fish exhibits and the huge aquarium at the end of the walk.

Reviewed 31 May 2014

A friend of mine took me here. I was reluctant as I didn't really want to do any tourist type activity on my trip to Singapore. I am SO glad he did! WOW ! My husband and I were both so happy and stoked to see all that this place has to offer. There is one major aquarium that literally brought tears to my eyes. It is just so massive and peaceful. This place has SO MANY aquariums and fish to be seen! I have been to similar places and have never seen this sort of selection. Many fish here I have never seen in my life. Honestly I don't think any review could do it justice, you would just have to go.
**SIDENOTE**
The dolphin experience puts a lot of work into making sure the dolphins are happy, safe, and living a very good life. I avoided this place as I am aware of these dolphin "shows" and the abuse that goes on. I got a very thorough tour and let me tell you, I was VERY impressed by the staff and trainers that put their all into these dolphins life, every single day. They do NOT do SHOWS either. They offer dolphin "experiences". Super awesome

Reviewed 25 May 2014

Take your children and go, there is something known as SEA Aquarium near universal studios,a must see in Sentosa

1  Thank Jairaj_Ravunny
Reviewed 23 May 2014

The aquariums just keep going on and on. There are many fish species here. There is plenty to look at. The hands on exhibits are good as well. The large aquarium in the middle is huge amazing in its own right.

1  Thank CaspianJVC