“Fun for all in family”

US$75.31*
and up
Full-Day Sentosa Island Experience Including Hotel Transfers from Singapore
More attraction details
Owner description: Skyline Luge and Skyride is a unique Singapore attraction! A fun outdoor experience on both the Jungle and Dragon Trail during day or night! You have full control over how fast and slow you would like your ride to be. On the Skyride, enjoy the scenic view of Sentosa Island and the Singapore coastline. Once is never enough!We are open from 10am - 9.30pm daily (last ride at 9.15pm)
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Fun Fun Fun!!!

This is one ride we never miss everytime we go to Sentosa.

My 10 year old son loved it so much so I bought the 3X ride tickets. Worth it.

There are newer reviews for Skyline Luge Sentosa

Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

Well I am thrill seeker when it comes to rides but my wife isn't this is one ride that both of us enjoyed as this allows you to control the speed yourself

Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

I got the 3x luge and skyline for 23 SG dollars. The experience was extraordinary. I would definitely recommend this to my friends. One ride is not enough! Try going there at night, the lights on the track is very nice :-)

Reviewed 18 June 2014

The main reason we went to Singapore was to go to Universal Studios. We arrived early at Universal for the free breakfast buffet. Since we were still full from breakfast, we decided to go out of the park and check out the other attractions at Sentosa.

I remember reading about the Luge online so we decided to check it out. They were offering the family/group package for the Luge. I think you can ride the Skyline and Luge like 2-3 times each person (depending on the number of pax per family/group). We decided to get that since we want to try both routes.

We had fun. It was exciting and scary at the same time. Not recommended for those who are afraid of heights. I got scared of the skyline but went on it twice.

My son and hubby enjoyed it a lot. Hope they would add another route. It might get boring if you do it multiple times on the same route.

Highly recommended. Glad we decided to check it out.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

This is a fun ride. kids and adults can both enjoy this ride. The luge is very easy to operate and its fun racing with someone until the end line. Nice view when riding the skyline going up the hill.