“April 14 visit to Singapore”

Sentosa 4D Adventureland
Book In Advance
More Info
US$27.16*
and up
Full-day Sentosa 4D AdventureLand Admission Ticket in Singapore
More attraction details
Owner description: Sentosa 4D AdventureLand is a high-tech interactive entertainment zone that is home to four exciting experiences at Imbiah Lookout on Sentosa Island.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Stairs / lift, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 1 August 2014

Wow! Kids really enjoyed it. Very realistic. Worth the time and money. Only drawback, had to walk a long distance.

Superheroes4D, Public Relations Manager at Sentosa 4D Adventureland, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2014

Dear Sir,

We are glad to learn that you and your family had a fantastic time at our attraction in April 2014.

We hope that you will come to visit us again sometimes soon when you visit Singapore.

All reviews
"motion"
"thrilling"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed 1 August 2014

I went with my family (my spouse and 4 year old twins) to Sentosa 4D Adventureland. We thoroughly enjoyed the "Extreme Log Ride". This is the closest you can get to a real roller coaster ride safely. My children just loved the twists, turns and the falls which were so realistic. They were screaming with joy throughout. As a parent, I could not have asked for more. We will surely ride again when we visit Sentosa next.

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your kind feedback regarding your recent visit to Sentosa 4-D AdventureLand.

We are so delighted to know that you and your family had an enjoyable and memorable experience of Extreme Log ride.

We hope that you will come again to visit us soon.

Reviewed 31 July 2014

There is a nice 4 D attraction in the island.
The experience was superb for my husband who tried it.
I have motion sickness so I recommend to stay away from it whoever has the same problem.

Dear Andrea,

Thank you for your compliments; we are happy to know that your family had an enjoyable time here.

Hope to see you all of you here when you visit Singapore again.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

Use the cable car from Mount Faber to get in to Sentosa Island. Can do Tiger Sky and MegaZip if want to be adventurous.

See more reviews
Reviewed 22 July 2014

I'm a 4D ride lover and I find Sentosa 4D AdventureLand pleasant. The 4D effects are reall good. However, it was not thrilling enough for me, would be more suitable for kids in my opinion. A little disappointed that there's only really a few movies available. Would love to have more choices of movies!

Superheroes4D, Public Relations Manager at Sentosa 4D Adventureland, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2014

Dear Evelyn,

We are happy to learn that you had a wonderful time at Sentosa 4-D AdventureLand recently.

Thank you for your valuable feedback on the shows and we will certainly look into improving the quality and quantity of our product offering at our park.

We hope you had an enjoyable and memorable time in Singapore!

Public Relations Team