“Beach party”

US$73.16*
and up
Full-Day Sentosa Island Experience Including Hotel Transfers from Singapore
More attraction details
Owner description: WAVE HOUSE SENTOSAGREAT FOOD, COOL DRINKS, PERFECT WAVES Wave House Sentosa, the most iconic in a global family of Wave Houses that stretches from Durban in South Africa, San Diego in California, Santiago in Chile, and Mallorca in Spain, is the place to experience the Californian beach lifestyle in Singapore with high-adrenaline flowboarding on the world-famous Double FlowRider® and 10-foot FlowBarrel® wave rides.Savor modern Californian–Asian cuisine at the Wave House Sentosa Restaurant + Bar or cool off from the tropical heat and mingle with some of the most attractive people on the island at the outdoor Barrel and Rider Beach Bars. All this spread across its 70,000 square feet tropical beachfront setting at the hippest beach in Singapore, Siloso Beach on Sentosa Island!Whether you want to have a blast riding the waves, soak up the atmosphere and relax with friends and family, chill out with pizzas and cocktails at the outdoor beach bars, or party till late, Wave House Sentosa offers the ultimate blend of entertainment and flowboarding that’s fun for all ages!Opening HoursMondays to Sundays10.30am - 10.30pm FLOWBOARDING FUN UNDER THE SUN The Double FlowRider®Your first step to an exhilarating flowboarding experience. Endlessly fun to ride, this wave creates a safe, non-curling, endless sheet of water flowing at 32 km/h over a composite vinyl surface, much like a trampoline. Riders carve up and down the surface and perform many tricks similar to other board sports. The FlowBarrel®The more dynamic of the two sheet waves at Wave House Sentosa – the FlowBarrel® pumps 100,000 gallons of water per minute flowing as fast as 48 km/h to create the perfect endless barreling wave. An international sensation, the FlowBarrel® is for those seeking the adrenaline rush of a lifetime. WAVE HOUSE SENTOSA RESTAURANT + BAR Treat yourself to a tantalising meal at the Wave House Sentosa Restaurant + Bar. Enjoy Modern Californian Asian Cuisine, prepared by talented chefs, and immerse in the picturesque backdrop of Siloso beach on the idyllic island of Sentosa. Or chill out by our two outdoor Barrel and Rider Beach Bars and snack on a variety of our unique and popular bar food.Keen to party? Let the bartender know exactly what you need. A wide variety of chilled beverages are available. Also try their specialty signature cocktails such as the Hodad, Beach Bunny and Hot-Dogging.The perfect place to chill out with friends, family and that special someone. (Cards Accepted: Visa, MasterCard, and American Express) CORPORATE EVENTS | PRIVATE PARTIES Wave House Sentosa offers 70,000 square feet of versatile space that can be molded and adapted to cater to all group sizes from birthday parties to intimate celebrations to 7,000 guests’ capacity events!Hosting more than 200 events each year, Wave House Sentosa specializes in events of various concepts and experiences, from personalised cocktail receptions to more elaborate events such as beach weddings, company dinners & dances, corporate teambuilding, product launches and even world-class concerts! WAVE CHECK-IN | SURF SHOP The Wave Check-In, where riders can register for rides or special clinic lessons on the Double FlowRider® or the FlowBarrel®, is located within the same building as the Wave House Sentosa Surf Shop.Wave House Sentosa Surf Shop is 2,000 square feet full of surf wear. Features brands such as Billabong, Von Zipper, Sector 9, Penny Skateboards and Sanuk Sandals.
Au, Austria
54 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Beach party”
Reviewed 13 April 2014

i came here for a beach party, the music is GREAT. thums up for EDM. i t was supper funnnn, the lobby looks fancy

1 Thank Justine P

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Southampton, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“" Great watching surfers, terrible service "”
Reviewed 11 March 2014

My daughter was recommend this place by a friend, the concept is a good idea, by having drinks and food whilst watching people surfing on the wave machine.
But the service was terrible, we waited ages for service for drinks and food, there were only 2 other people there, so no excuse !!!

1 Thank Travelsnowy
Singapore, Singapore
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Really Rubbish Service”
Reviewed 1 March 2014

It's always such a shame when you are in a beautiful setting with much going on around you to keep you entertained when your experience is ruined by bad service. To get a drink we went to the bar, there was no eye contact, no sorry to keep you waiting when they weren't actually serving anyone else, just going about their business. Even with this, we decided to eat. We ordered starters and mains, my main came before either of the starters and then all the other food we'd ordered came at the same time. We'd only just started eating when we were asked if we wanted anything else, not, how's your meal?! And also, did we want the bill... Even if we were contemplating dessert or another drink, we didn't bother, we paid our bill and left. Disappointing.

2 Thank KMCSurrey
Newcastle, New South Wales, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Worst Service”
Reviewed 18 February 2014

I ordered two cocktails
one came and I was told it was the beach bunny so I started drinking it then waited 15mins and my partner had not received his, I went to ask where it is they then told my mine was the hotdoggerz and took my drink off me twice . They then brought the drink over and my partner didnt like it so I ended up drinking both the cocktails because the staff stuffed the order . They told me they 'spiked the docket and forgot" , read the ingredients out to me to belittle me and turned around to make it my fault
Will never go back

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Tenile B
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great fun -shame about the whiplash”
Reviewed 5 February 2014

Flow rider was really good fun once you got the hang of it. They do tell you to protect your head when you fall, but they didn't give any advice about avoiding whiplash when you inevitably fall backwards and try to keep your head from hitting the concrete.

One month later and I'm still suffering, seemed worth it at the time but not anymore.

Visited January 2014