“A little bit pricey but it's a once in a lifetime experience”
Review of iFly Singapore

and up
First Timer Challenge Package - iFly Singapore
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Live your dreams with the world's largest themed wind tunnel for indoor skydiving. With its state-of-the-art technology, iFly Singapore has made flying more fun and easier than ever! Spanning 16.5 Feet wide and 56.5 Feet tall, it is the only wind tunnel with an 18 feet tall acrylic glass wall that lets you enjoy an unparalleled view of South China Sea and Siloso Beach. As part of the experience, you will receive professional training and guidance from our certified instructors, complimentary gear rental and the actual skydive experience at one-fifth the cost of a tandem jump and more importantly, twice the fun of a skydive! Don't forget to arrive 1 hour prior to your flight time for training and gearing up!
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase, Stairs / lift, Activities for older children
Reviewed 7 May 2012

My 14 y/o son tried this out. For S$ 85 you get to ride a wind tunnel for about 10-15 minutes and have the experience of free fall skydiving without the danger.

After a 10-15 minutes video training, you suit up and then fly!

4  Thank mrcfabian

Reviewed 4 May 2012

We "flew" with 2 children (11 and 15) and my partner and we all thought the ride was awesome!! We did 4 flights each and although you can buy extra flights if available was enough of an introduction and would certainly recommend it especially for people who don't want to jump out of a perfectly good airplane!

Downside - the photo package with DVD was very expensive and they could have at least provided digital images on disk rather than old fashioned printed photos.

Reviewed 1 May 2012

I'm not the type of person who enjoys roller coasters or even theme park rides as I actively dislike the sensation of falling so it took some courage for me to do this activity.

Basically it was alot of pressure over nothing, the experience was just uplifting and so enjoyable. It was mind numbing hearing the fans startup for your session but once you jump in it's exhilarating! I would recommend doing 2+ jumps as you just start getting the hang of it in the first jump and the second and so on you start to really test yourself.

Our instructor was great, friendly and encouraging. His name is Jonathan. if you ever get him, you're in good hands!

Will definitely be back again this year!

2  Thank Michael C
Reviewed 27 April 2012

My spouse and I visited Sentosa during our stay in Singapore. We didn't know much about it other than that it was going to be very touristy, and it certainly lived up to that!

In the entrance to the island, we saw flyers for all the different attractions, which was a good way to plan what to do. The iFly pamphlet jumped at us right away. I have always wated to sky dive, and doing it in a wind tunnel would be a good (and safe) way to ease into flying out of a plane.

iFly is very well organized. Our instructor was quite knowledgeable, friendly, and made us feel comfortable being first time "flyers". We went into the wind tunnel one at a time. Our instructor was there to guide us and help us the whole time, and he also tried to make sure we got some good pictures of the experience.

It was a great experience, and certainly worth the money! Now I'm even more eager to do real skydiving!!!

Reviewed 21 April 2012

We went on the day which it opened for kids. They enjoyed very well..... bit scary