On arrival we were greeted with a wondeful young man who was brilliant. Was very efficient and got to our room/s when they became available ( we checked in early ).
Whilst waiting for our rooms we went to the cafe resturant to have lunch. The order was messed up, took forever to come and was average at best. I thought it was a one-off, however went down to breakfast and had to line up with about 25 other people. It took some time to be seated and again the food was average.
The lagoon is filthy and full of rubbish.
I am pleased to be leaving here after only two days, were moving to another hotel on sentosa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shangri-La's Rasa Sentosa Resort, Singapore's only beachfront resort, is situated at Sentosa Island. Far from the hustle and bustle of the city, yet close to major attractions like Orchard Road, Little India and Clarke Quay, the resort is conveniently linked to mainland Singapore by a causeway. It is next to numerous attractions including the Universal Studios, Underwater World and Dolphin Lagoon. The business district is a mere 15 minutes away by car. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Shangri-La's Rasa Sentosa Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shangri-La`s Rasa Sentosa Hotel Sentosa Island
- Rasa Hotel Sentosa Island
- Shangri La Sentosa