I was really very disappointed with our four night stay at this hotel. Our room was comfortable and the new décor is pleasant however we found the service to be at best, inconsistent. For example, after an unfortunate dining experience in Barnacles the restaurant staff made best efforts to make amends, which was greatly appreciated, however this was followed up by a challenge from management, who seemed determined to prove that the fault had not been with the hotel but with the customer. It was neither subtle nor appropriate. Overall, this hotel just failed to impress.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shangri-La's Rasa Sentosa Resort, Singapore's only beachfront resort, is situated at Sentosa Island. Far from the hustle and bustle of the city, yet close to major attractions like Orchard Road, Little India and Clarke Quay, the resort is conveniently linked to mainland Singapore by a causeway. It is next to numerous attractions including the Universal Studios, Underwater World and Dolphin Lagoon. The business district is a mere 15 minutes away by car. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Southall Travel, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Shangri-La's Rasa Sentosa Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shangri-La`s Rasa Sentosa Hotel Sentosa Island
- Rasa Hotel Sentosa Island
- Shangri La Sentosa