Shangri-La's Rasa Sentosa Resort & Spa
US$261
W Singapore Sentosa Cove(Sentosa Island)
US$335
US$298
Le Meridien Singapore, Sentosa(Sentosa Island)(Great Value!)
US$192
US$182
Resorts World Sentosa - Equarius Hotel(Sentosa Island)(Great Value!)
US$276
  • Pool
Amara Sanctuary Resort Sentosa(Sentosa Island)(Great Value!)
US$219
US$965
US$684
US$632
3,999 results
All reviewskids clubsilver shellwater slidescool zonevivo citycasserolefamily fun packageprivate beachsea viewunderwater worldlife guardspool areabuffet dinnerfree busgarden roomsiloso beachgreat for families
Reviewed 29 December 2011

This review is a bit old, as we stayed in July 2011, but here's my 2 cents' worth: This is a terrific place for familes. It's a 4 star (maybe 3.75!) which despite a refurb not so long ago, still seems a bit tired. However, with 2 families and 4 kids of various ages from 14 up, it was a perfect place and location for our 10 day visit to Singapore. The kids enjoyed the pool, the buffet, the theme parks and the fish nibbling your feet. The spa is very good and cleaner than the rest of the place. It's not TOO far out of town to enjoy the fantastic art museum, hawkers markets and shopping of the city. Go to Changi museum too - fascinating.
If you are couples looking for some romantic place with great food, this is not for you. Stay in the city at one of the gorgeous hotels.

Room Tip: Pay a bit more than a deluxe room, they were small and the bathrooms were not great. Our friends had a deluxe and we had a sea view terrace room, which was much roomier
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 December 2011

This resort is a must visit for travellers with children, especially so to those who plan to venture into sentosa island. Facilities there are excellent with a white sandy beach front and a big beautiful pool. My children simply loves it. Transportation is never an issue as there is a regular scheduled coach shuttle transfer to the maritime centre/Vivo City, right opposite the island which is also connected to the Harbourfront MRT station. Service provided was as good as before if not better. The condition of the newly renovated ocean facing room which we stayed in is vastly improved and refreshed as compared with the ones i had stayed previously.The peacocks and monkeys are still there!! We will definitely return...

1  Thank malaichai
Reviewed 28 December 2011

Went for a short stay with my 3 young ones as a staycation since it's hard to travel when all my kids are 3 and under. Initially when I registered all my children when reserving the hotel room, I was asked to take 2 rooms instead. Of course that's not possible since my kids are all so young. I took a pool view family room, which was really spacious and more than enough room for my family. During the online registration process, I just entered my eldest name and requested for a baby cot. My other two went in as "stowaways". We weren't given any problem for that during the check in though.

The check in time of the hotel is rather late at about 3pm. They cannot promise an early check-in at 2pm without charging so it's really up to your luck. We managed to check in by 2.30pm without being charged extra and my little ones got their nap.

While waiting for the check in we had lunch at the Silver Shell Cafe. The buffet spread was really good and delicious. I think it's a good way to spend time while waiting for the check in.

The spacious bathroom was a big plus for me. My only worry was that the bathroom door is a sliding one so it can be opened and closed easily. This poses as a problem for really young kids like mine. Luckily for us, there were no accidents this trip. Also my air con wasn't working and I had to call for repairs in the middle of the night.

That more or less concludes the slight unpleasantries of the stay. Other than these minor hiccups, the service was excellent. The registration staff were friendly and very helpful. Every need is attended to promptly and with a smile regardless of the time. The aircon servicemen came to my room at 2am and fixed the aircon in about half an hour. They came within 10mins after I called the service desk.

We were also given complimentary cakes and gummy bears after we checked in. The housekeeping came promptly to set up our sofa bed and delivered the baby cot really quickly after we requested for it. The thing is you have to reserve the cot way ahead because their cots are limited and the hotel is very popular with families.

We didn't manage to go to the beach but if you want it it's just a stone's throw away. If not, the hotel's facilities are more than sufficient. There are 3 water slides for the children and a water feature. There are also 2 pools, 1 wading and 1 swimming. Towels and cold drinking water are provided for free at the pool. The chairs were cushioned and sheltered.

2 playrooms for the children. 1 for older children and 1 for toddlers. I think they should have restricted the toddler playroom to toddlers because it got really crowded and rowdy when the older children came over but that just showed how popular the facilities are. There's even an arcade.

The hotel had a shuttle service that sends guests to Vivocity Shopping mall every 20 mins so if you are caught in a rainy season like me, you can always spend some time at the humongous mall.

The breakfast spread was really generous and we looked forward to our breakfast every morning. We also had lunch at 8noodles which served pretty good noodles too.

I really enjoyed my stay and I will definitely be back.

Room Tip: The garden view family room is situated at the ground floor. When you open the balcony it goes straight out to the pool and play area. You do need to pay a little more for it and it's very popular.
2  Thank Momokokomo
Reviewed 27 December 2011

Stayed here for 4 nights with the family. Beautiful room with a lovely view over the pool and sea. Very comfortable beds, , clean resort with a nice ambience and the pool area is fantastic. Breakfast buffets are wonderful; but the coffee really needs to be improved! Kids breakfast foods at kids level is a nice touch. My son loved the free Kids Club and did not want to leave. The service is fantastic and I'd not hesitate to stay here again. Easy, reliable connections to the mainland via the free shuttle bus.

Reviewed 26 December 2011

I happen to book the hotel because of Shangri-La´s reputation and because it was close to Universal Studios, I´ve stayed in other Shangri-La hotels and this is one has nothing to envy, great location and the pool is fantastic!, you have the beach very close and if you decide to take the trolley you can go anywhere you want!. The food is good, not too may options to choose inside the hotel but several outside. Make sure you take advantage of the happy hour at the pool to enjoy your drinks and cocktails at a better price.
I highly recommend you to stay there if you go to Sentosa.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends