I stayed two nights at the hotel with my family. There were abundant of activities for my children. We played beach volleyball, table tennis, built sand castle, swam in the lagoon and three swimming pools. My children enjoyed various games in the arcade room. On the first night of our stay, we heard someone knocking at our balcony door. Guess what? It was wild monkey!!! On the second day of our stay, there were 8 to 10 wild monkeys creating havoc in the nearby apartment. We were so thrill and entertain by these primates.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shangri-La's Rasa Sentosa Resort, Singapore's only beachfront resort, is situated at Sentosa Island. Far from the hustle and bustle of the city, yet close to major attractions like Orchard Road, Little India and Clarke Quay, the resort is conveniently linked to mainland Singapore by a causeway. It is next to numerous attractions including the Universal Studios, Underwater World and Dolphin Lagoon. The business district is a mere 15 minutes away by car. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, Ebookers, Agoda, Southall Travel, Travelbag, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Shangri-La's Rasa Sentosa Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shangri-La`s Rasa Sentosa Hotel Sentosa Island
- Rasa Hotel Sentosa Island
- Shangri La Sentosa