On Sentosa Island therefore not in the city but great place to enjoy the best of the beach and city offerings. It has a spectacular pool, kids slides, pool play area & many other entertaining activities at hand. Close to Universal Singapore and Underwater World. Restaurants around the hotel were good. Must try the Trapizza Restaurant on Silosa Beach. We stayed in a Seaview Terrace room. It was large & comfortable. Service at the hotel was impressive all around.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shangri-La's Rasa Sentosa Resort, Singapore's only beachfront resort, is situated at Sentosa Island. Far from the hustle and bustle of the city, yet close to major attractions like Orchard Road, Little India and Clarke Quay, the resort is conveniently linked to mainland Singapore by a causeway. It is next to numerous attractions including the Universal Studios, Underwater World and Dolphin Lagoon. The business district is a mere 15 minutes away by car. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, Booking.com, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Shangri-La's Rasa Sentosa Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shangri-La`s Rasa Sentosa Hotel Sentosa Island
- Rasa Hotel Sentosa Island
- Shangri La Sentosa