I have read some of the reviews on here and frankly I am surprised at some of the descriptions of the accommodation and family room. We have a 10 and 8 year old and the room was spacious and comfortable. I always wonder why people get so obsessed with hotel rooms on family holidays, given that the objective surely is to spend the minimum amount of time in it! Hotel good location and perfect for a couple of nights stay. I am not sure, at least for us, that we would want to spend more than a couple of nights in Singapore.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shangri-La's Rasa Sentosa Resort, Singapore's only beachfront resort, is situated at Sentosa Island. Far from the hustle and bustle of the city, yet close to major attractions like Orchard Road, Little India and Clarke Quay, the resort is conveniently linked to mainland Singapore by a causeway. It is next to numerous attractions including the Universal Studios, Underwater World and Dolphin Lagoon. The business district is a mere 15 minutes away by car. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Shangri-La's Rasa Sentosa Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shangri-La`s Rasa Sentosa Hotel Sentosa Island
- Rasa Hotel Sentosa Island
- Shangri La Sentosa