Like what other reviewers have said, this is not a real 5-star shangri-la resort. The place is newly renovated and has good facilities. But the service is below 5 star. The staff are friendly but inexperienced and not properly trained. We had check-in hiccups, housekeeping trying to enter our room with its own keycard while we were getting changed, lack of serivce at restaurants, etc.
However, we really like the location of the hotel. It's quieter than RW Sentosa, right on the beach with good sea view and is also right next to both the free island bus and tram stops. The hotel also provides free shuttles to vivocity which made our trips to the city very convenient.
The spa was okay. Good therapist but I was a little surprised that the individual treatment room did not have an ensuite shower which is pretty standard in other 5-star spas in Asia.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shangri-La's Rasa Sentosa Resort, Singapore's only beachfront resort, is situated at Sentosa Island. Far from the hustle and bustle of the city, yet close to major attractions like Orchard Road, Little India and Clarke Quay, the resort is conveniently linked to mainland Singapore by a causeway. It is next to numerous attractions including the Universal Studios, Underwater World and Dolphin Lagoon. The business district is a mere 15 minutes away by car. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Shangri-La's Rasa Sentosa Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shangri-La`s Rasa Sentosa Hotel Sentosa Island
- Rasa Hotel Sentosa Island
- Shangri La Sentosa