Was sent here for a work conference and wasn't really looking forward to it but once there, I was very impressed with the resort. Fantastic rooms, great service and the food was awesome. Some people might not like the view looking out at the harbor with all the oil tankers and cargo ships but I quite liked it. Seemed like a great place for the family as well with the kids pool and playground and kids buffet. I'd come back for sure with the family. Fun watching the monkeys outside the windows as well!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shangri-La's Rasa Sentosa Resort, Singapore's only beachfront resort, is situated at Sentosa Island. Far from the hustle and bustle of the city, yet close to major attractions like Orchard Road, Little India and Clarke Quay, the resort is conveniently linked to mainland Singapore by a causeway. It is next to numerous attractions including the Universal Studios, Underwater World and Dolphin Lagoon. The business district is a mere 15 minutes away by car. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Ebookers, Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Shangri-La's Rasa Sentosa Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shangri-La`s Rasa Sentosa Hotel Sentosa Island
- Rasa Hotel Sentosa Island
- Shangri La Sentosa