We travel to Singapore each July with our three children to escape the Australian winter. This was our third time staying at Shangri-La's Rasa Sentosa Resort. We always request two adjoining "Deluxe Garden" rooms which are on the ground floor and have direct access to the pool via a small patio. The staff always make a big fuss of our children which is lovely. The resort is big and sometimes loud, but we enjoy the chaos at breakfast and by the pool. We did notice the cleanliness standards had dropped during our stay this time - we needed to wear slippers as the floors were dirty and would cause our feet to become black, plus there were a number of marks on the walls. Just a small point though and certainly wouldn't stop us from returning again. A special thank you to the Executive Chef and F&B staff for creating a delicious birthday cake and memorable party experience for our son's 8th birthday. See you again next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shangri-La's Rasa Sentosa Resort, Singapore's only beachfront resort, is situated at Sentosa Island. Far from the hustle and bustle of the city, yet close to major attractions like Orchard Road, Little India and Clarke Quay, the resort is conveniently linked to mainland Singapore by a causeway. It is next to numerous attractions including the Universal Studios, Underwater World and Dolphin Lagoon. The business district is a mere 15 minutes away by car. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Shangri-La's Rasa Sentosa Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shangri-La`s Rasa Sentosa Hotel Sentosa Island
- Rasa Hotel Sentosa Island
- Shangri La Sentosa