I brought my children over to Rasa Sentosa. The Resort was excellent with very well kept rooms. The staff were very helpful and friendly. There were kayaking activities in the lagoon and the pool was just excellent. The Jacuzzis around the pool were nice and quiet with the kids segregated on the other side. The Silver Shell cafe served excellent breakfast with a fantastic spread. If you are looking for a nice beach resort experience, Rasa Sentosa does not compromise on quality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shangri-La's Rasa Sentosa Resort, Singapore's only beachfront resort, is situated at Sentosa Island. Far from the hustle and bustle of the city, yet close to major attractions like Orchard Road, Little India and Clarke Quay, the resort is conveniently linked to mainland Singapore by a causeway. It is next to numerous attractions including the Universal Studios, Underwater World and Dolphin Lagoon. The business district is a mere 15 minutes away by car. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Travelbag, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Shangri-La's Rasa Sentosa Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shangri-La`s Rasa Sentosa Hotel Sentosa Island
- Rasa Hotel Sentosa Island
- Shangri La Sentosa