We stayed for only one night but really enjoyed the experience. We were offered a room before the official check-in time since it was available. The person who checked us in suggested an upgrade into a room with a sofa bed as she noticed that we were a family. That was really helpful. When we made our booking, we were told that we were free to use the facilities should we arrive earlier than the official check-in time. The room was beautifully designed, and very clean. We had a nice view of the pool and a comfortable balcony to relax in. The pool was superb. There were pool games for children twice a day by the Shangri-la staff, with a free ice-cream for everyone at the end of it! What a treat! There was a good breakfast spread, and the bar by the pool offered a good variety of dishes as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shangri-La's Rasa Sentosa Resort, Singapore's only beachfront resort, is situated at Sentosa Island. Far from the hustle and bustle of the city, yet close to major attractions like Orchard Road, Little India and Clarke Quay, the resort is conveniently linked to mainland Singapore by a causeway. It is next to numerous attractions including the Universal Studios, Underwater World and Dolphin Lagoon. The business district is a mere 15 minutes away by car. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Shangri-La's Rasa Sentosa Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shangri-La`s Rasa Sentosa Hotel Sentosa Island
- Rasa Hotel Sentosa Island
- Shangri La Sentosa