Shangri-La's Rasa Sentosa Resort & Spa
Capella Singapore(Sentosa Island)
US$1,196
US$530
Agoda.com
Resorts World Sentosa - Hotel Michael(Sentosa Island)(Great Value!)
US$215
US$638
US$208
US$202
  • Pool
W Singapore Sentosa Cove(Sentosa Island)
US$356
US$317
WHotels.com
US$288
  • Pool
Amara Sanctuary Resort Sentosa(Sentosa Island)(Great Value!)
US$207
US$171
Agoda.com
Resorts World Sentosa - Equarius Hotel(Sentosa Island)(Great Value!)
US$279
  • Pool
Le Meridien Singapore, Sentosa(Sentosa Island)(Great Value!)
US$197
US$184
3,974 results
All reviewskids clubsilver shellwater slidescool zonevivo citycasserolefamily fun packageprivate beachsea viewunderwater worldlife guardspool areabuffet dinnerfree busgarden roomsiloso beachgreat for families
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 November 2013

We stayed for only one night but really enjoyed the experience. We were offered a room before the official check-in time since it was available. The person who checked us in suggested an upgrade into a room with a sofa bed as she noticed that we were a family. That was really helpful. When we made our booking, we were told that we were free to use the facilities should we arrive earlier than the official check-in time. The room was beautifully designed, and very clean. We had a nice view of the pool and a comfortable balcony to relax in. The pool was superb. There were pool games for children twice a day by the Shangri-la staff, with a free ice-cream for everyone at the end of it! What a treat! There was a good breakfast spread, and the bar by the pool offered a good variety of dishes as well.

Reviewed 12 November 2013

I was in Singapore on business and going to the Shangri-La at the end of the day was a brilliant way to end the day. The staff is very attentive, personable and greets you with a smile. The mattress was great reprieve from being up on my feet and sitting on the balcony to take in the sea view with a beer in hand, put on a great ending to my day. I'll be back through on my next trip, not to mention that when I start my own family, my wife will make sure a trip to the Shangri-La happens shortly after!

Room Tip: A sea view room is worth the wake up call from the sun in the morning!
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 November 2013

This resort exceeded all our expectations. The staff are the friendliest I have encountered in all my travels. Nothing is to hard or difficult for them. Rooms were spotless and roomy. Food was delicious and catered for all tastes and cultures. I cannot fault this hotel or its staff and would recommend it to everyone. Singles, couples and families.

Reviewed 11 November 2013

Facilities and service are as expected to any typical Shangri-la chain. What makes this hotel so special is the availability of facilities and amenities they have for the kids, both in door and outdoors. There are covered pool area which was appreciated by local tourist such as ourselves. The first round of mini-bar is free. There are also a lot of choices for restaurants that are very accessible from the hotel. Loved the poolside bar, though they only serve snacks after 12nn.

Best local commute to the hotel: take the free shuttle from Vivo City.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 November 2013

Shangri La has done well at catering for the kids, and in doing that, keeping parents happy too. Staff are obviously in tune with kids' behaviours and are obviously very understanding. Can't say the same for other guests travelling without kids :) The Kids' Club is really engaging, pool activities are awesome, and beach is nice and clean. Got the Garden room, which has an extra pull out bed that sleeps 2 kids comfortably. Overall and wonderful experience that I highly recommend.