Shangri-La's Rasa Sentosa Resort & Spa
Ranked #4 of 13 Hotels in Sentosa Island
Reviewed 19 November 2013

We stayed here two nights in Nov and it was a wonderful way to explore Sentosa.

Check in was fast and helpful. The room was big and spacious with a veranda overlooking the pool. The room included laundry powder and this was the first hotel I could wash my clothes, fantastic! There were no king beds for our room so they sent up a staff to push our twins together it was quite nice.

The view is lovely and its nice to watch the boats sail past. It was my birthday so while I was out they left a nice piece of cake and some extra cookies in our room which was lovely. The minibar is minimal but free which is a lovely touch.

This was a lovely place to unwind and start to finish up my stay at Singapore.

Special mention to the breakfast buffet. It is fantastic. So much choice and so much quality. The staff use hand puppets to direct and you can tell it is a very family orientated place, you know just by looking at the facilities this is a place children would love and parents could relax.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 19 November 2013

I stayed in this hotel for a relaxing getaway. Took the package I found in their website and pricing was reasonable! Hotel staffs were polite, efficient and helpful. Staff checked back on customer requests and were willingly to assist in anyway. Beside that, facilities were kept in tip-top conditions. Despite being in peak season and hotel was pack to the brim, I felt comfortable and no tension was felt during my stay. Will recommend this hotel to anybody. Definitely a returning customer here in me.Well done!

Room Tip: Take the room facing the beautiful Sea. Its worth the price.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank STeoWY
Reviewed 19 November 2013

Starting with the check in process was great, no hassle. The room was ready and clean. We got a room facing the pool. The bathroom was superb and complete. Surprisingly they put mini bar for free, I almost missed it if my son didn't read the little paper note on top of the mini bar.

Traveling with a 9 year old and 3,5 year old child is fun and on the other hand lots of laundry, luckily they provide a laundry machine with only $10 so we can wash my kids underwear, and other clothes as well.

Breakfast was excellent..... A variety of western, Chinese and Indian food made our 2 days breakfast was joyful.

The beach is a little bit artificial if I could say, to bad there were no waves but then its safe to left our kids playing with minimum supervision.

Going around Sentosa island is also easy and just a walking distance to the nearest bus stop.

Overall, it was a pleasant stay, despite of the mosquito and monkey.

Room Tip: Ask for the room facing the sea or pool, not to the jungle... A lot of naughty monkeys.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Ario A
Reviewed 19 November 2013

Nice Hotel with all facilities you need, the room was excellent, clean and nice. The staff was very profesional, they were always smiling and welcomig you in a friendly way. The food was really good. The pool area was clean and nice. I will absolutly recomand this Hotel to anyoe. Thank you for a very plecent stay!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with shangri-la.com
1  Thank Trine B. H
Reviewed 18 November 2013 via mobile

First time staycation in Shangrila Sentosa n we had a great time. Took the deluxe pool view n the room was big to accommodate 2A, 2C n 1 toddler. The sofa bed is akin to size of one super single bed, very comfy. Floor is not carpeted, can be cold on the morning n slippery when wet. Bathroom is spacious with one standing shower n one bathtub. My kids had a great time in the pool that they decided to give the kids room amiss. Though there were some miscommunication during my booking, but it was clarified n the recep staff was understanding n allowed me to revise the booking at the last min. Buffet spread at silver cafe is sumptuous n memorable. We will definitely be back again.

Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed 18 November 2013

I have lost a Chain I wore for 20 years, left it at the locker of the chi spa, came back in an hour its gone, nobody was kind enough to check the security coverage, its only worth $100 but has so much sentimental value, I thought Singapore and Shangrila have honest staff, but they felt like taking a low value chain instead of returning to its guest, to make things worse, I left my oakley glasses for 5 mins to get a drink it disappeared, horrible horrible service, nobody bothered to find it for me, very impersonal hotel
I still have no feedback whether my chain has been found or not
I stayed in 1039 from the 11th to the 15th of september 2013 for the distree conference.
Not coming back ever for sure, I have my office in singapore and many of my relatives told me not to stay here, I know i will never get my chain again which i had for over 20 years, thanks to the thieves in the spa.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank Rohitdavinci
SENGM1, General Manager at Shangri-La's Rasa Sentosa Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2013

Dear Rohitdavinci

Greetings from Shangri-La's Rasa Sentosa Resort & Spa.

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. We have noted your concerns and are looking into the matter. We will contact you directly with our findings.

Yours sincerely
Ben Bousnina

Reviewed 17 November 2013

The sea view room is big enough to accommodate 2 adults and 2 kids. Except for the tile floor being cold due to the air conditioning, the room condition is very good and well maintained. There is a complimentary first round of soft drinks in the mini-fridge, Nice touch!

Room air-conditioning is comfortable and able to cool the whole room evenly.

The kids love the pool. Big and shallow enough for toddlers to play safely. It's nice to sip on a cocktail from the beach bar while having fun with the kids at the same time!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Marina Bay
Marina Bay Sands
Marina Bay Sands
#41 of 317 in Singapore

Been to Shangri-La's Rasa Sentosa Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!