Stayed there for 2 nights with my family.
1. Everyone that we contacted with were very nice, the lady in the tour desk, front desk, ice cream counter in the lobby (i think because it was on sunday), concierge, breakfast restaurant. The people were helpful and nice.
2. The pools and outdoor activities also nice.
3. They have a few wildlife free around the resort, we met a large harmless and exotic iguana which was a unique experience.
1. The room and the bathroom look old, they were not dirty but not a 5 stars clean
2. The breakfast restaurant was large but the variety of the food for shangrila brand I think was very limited.
3. Beware Indonesian... I booked shangrilla because the screen shot of the beach. If you go to singapore do not expect the beach can be more beautiful than bali, not even close. The beach in shangrilla resort, very small, i think maybe it is an artificial beach and the view of the beach is large cargo ships (the cargo ships were not in the website). However the sand was well maintained and white. If you go to singapore just do some shoppings and forget about the beach.
In conclusion, shangrilla is a resort MAYBE one of the best in sentosa, i was satisfied but not amazed. If i were singaporean and i want to do some outdoor activities, i will go to shangrilla. If i were a tourist which i am, i will try to find another newer and more exciting hotel. Maybe i will try W next time. All the best Shangrilla
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shangri-La's Rasa Sentosa Resort, Singapore's only beachfront resort, is situated at Sentosa Island. Far from the hustle and bustle of the city, yet close to major attractions like Orchard Road, Little India and Clarke Quay, the resort is conveniently linked to mainland Singapore by a causeway. It is next to numerous attractions including the Universal Studios, Underwater World and Dolphin Lagoon. The business district is a mere 15 minutes away by car. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Shangri-La's Rasa Sentosa Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shangri-La`s Rasa Sentosa Hotel Sentosa Island
- Rasa Hotel Sentosa Island
- Shangri La Sentosa