I stayed in this hotel for 2 nights. The room is good and clean. But the bed is a bit tall, I always afraid that my little daughter might fell from bed with injury. Of course it didn't happen.
The buffet breakfast is excellent. It provides a great variety of food. The pool side seats are great too.
The swimming pool is nice and clean. Our kids have great time in the pool.
Although it is located in the corner of sentosa, the shuttle bus service is good as you can go to shopping mall for food and shopping easily.
I love this hotel and definitely will come back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shangri-La's Rasa Sentosa Resort, Singapore's only beachfront resort, is situated at Sentosa Island. Far from the hustle and bustle of the city, yet close to major attractions like Orchard Road, Little India and Clarke Quay, the resort is conveniently linked to mainland Singapore by a causeway. It is next to numerous attractions including the Universal Studios, Underwater World and Dolphin Lagoon. The business district is a mere 15 minutes away by car. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Travelbag and Southall Travel so you can book your Shangri-La's Rasa Sentosa Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shangri-La`s Rasa Sentosa Hotel Sentosa Island
- Rasa Hotel Sentosa Island
- Shangri La Sentosa