We went to rasa sentosa for a staycation on 2 Aug, 2014. We went there to celebrate my friend's birthday. Upon check in, a pretty lady, Ms Liudmila Mikitsich realized that is my friend's birthday, there she wished him happy birthday. After that she helped us to upgrade our room from a panoramic sea view room to a panorama room, without us asking for it. This is really nice gesture on her part. After that she brought us up to the room. The room is fantastic, there is a really big balcony with seats. She even prepared a surprise birthday cake and birthday card for my friend. We really appreciated the thought and effort she put in to make our stay a memorable one. The hotel lives up to its name, this is really a shangri-la. Beautiful view, a relaxed yet vibrant atmosphere. I have not been to the swimming pool but I can't wait to try it next time. The food and service is good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shangri-La's Rasa Sentosa Resort, Singapore's only beachfront resort, is situated at Sentosa Island. Far from the hustle and bustle of the city, yet close to major attractions like Orchard Road, Little India and Clarke Quay, the resort is conveniently linked to mainland Singapore by a causeway. It is next to numerous attractions including the Universal Studios, Underwater World and Dolphin Lagoon. The business district is a mere 15 minutes away by car. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Shangri-La's Rasa Sentosa Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shangri-La`s Rasa Sentosa Hotel Sentosa Island
- Rasa Hotel Sentosa Island
- Shangri La Sentosa