Overall the property is quite good. Very nice rooms and environment across the hotel. Food is also good specially the Indian dishes were very delicious.
Had an issue at the hotel. I upgraded my room by paying extra and was informed at the reception that the 1st day minibar usage is complimentary. On checking into the room, the waiter found that the room had just been cleaned and minibar was not replenished. He said he will get it done. Nothing was done. In the evening I called up service center and informed that the minibar has not been replenished. Was informed it will be done. Again nothing was done. Minibar remained in the same state throughout my stay. I think the hotel should not make promises which are not going to be delivered. Seems like a very cheap behaviour to save money and not expected from a class of hotel of this standard.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shangri-La's Rasa Sentosa Resort, Singapore's only beachfront resort, is situated at Sentosa Island. Far from the hustle and bustle of the city, yet close to major attractions like Orchard Road, Little India and Clarke Quay, the resort is conveniently linked to mainland Singapore by a causeway. It is next to numerous attractions including the Universal Studios, Underwater World and Dolphin Lagoon. The business district is a mere 15 minutes away by car. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Shangri-La's Rasa Sentosa Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shangri-La`s Rasa Sentosa Hotel Sentosa Island
- Rasa Hotel Sentosa Island
- Shangri La Sentosa