This resort was a beautiful tropical oasis in Singapore. The grounds are large and the gardens well established and maintained. It is quiet and calm and the perfect place to get away and relax. The rooms are dated but they are very spacious and comfortable. The look of the pool is ruined a bit by the swimming lane ropes that are in place and I'd question whether those are really required but overall it is still a nice space with plenty of sun loungers.
We ate in both The Terrace and The Pavilion, the food in both was great. I especially like the laid back vibe of The Pavilion and the fish and chips dish was delicious!
If you want to venture out of the resort they provide great transportation options via a free shuttle to VivoCity (a large shopping mall with many restaurants) and Paragon (another mall on Orchard Rd). The Sentosa Island free transportation options can also easily be utilized, with one of the island bus routes coming to the resort and easy access to the beach tram via the stairs near the pool.
A good option for breakfast outside of the hotel is to catch the beach tram to Siloso Beach, Coastes is a great beach bar that serves breakfast. Beware that most F&B outlets at VivoCity only open from 11am so this is not a good option for breakfast unless you wanted Starbucks.
Overall, we enjoyed our stay and had no complaints.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa is the newest French luxury 5-star resort hotel on Singapore's favourite island. Situated at the top of a cliff rising above Tanjong Beach, it is a haven of tranquility and relaxation blessed with stunning views of sunsets over the horizon. Greeting guests upon arrival in the lobby is a dazzling bespoke lighting installation inspired by the Milky Way hanging from the lofty ceiling. The entire property is cosseted in lush tropical greenery and overlooks the South China Sea. The 215-room hotel includes luxury rooms, suites and villas, and offers an array of delectable cuisines from around the world at its various F&B establishments. Facilities include indoor and outdoor event spaces, a state-of-the-art gym, children's playroom, complimentary internet access and shuttle services. Completing the experience for guests is a spacious swimming pool deck and the world's largest Sofitel Signature So SPA. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Evoline ltd, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sentosa Resort And Spa
- The Sentosa Hotel Sentosa Island
- The Sentosa Island Hotel
- The Hotel Sentosa Island