I stayed here for 7 days in July with my 14 year old daughter. Our room was upstairs in the west wing with garden views. The room was immaculate. Some of the tiling in the toilet and shower was a bit old but other than that the room was five star. Spacious, TV, ironing board and iron, mini bar, bath robes and slippers, thick white soft towels and clean. Big comfortable bed. Free shuttle buses every half hour to go to the various locations or catch further buses to the activities on the isl and. Also free shuttle bus to Orchard Rd and Vivo City shopping centres. Shopping in Singapore was much more expensive than back home. Lots of brand names. We were kept fully busy with activities on the island. Flying fox at Megazip was great. Loved the Trick Eye museum, watercove park. Also went to Universal studios, underwater world and got our feet smoothed by sticking them in a pool with little fish that bite off the dead skin. There are 4D adventure rides, cable cars, a luge, bungy trampolines, light and water shows, trapeze and much more. So much to do on the island. Also segway rides. At the back of the hotel its only a few minutes walk to the beach - although they are man made beaches so no surf. The pool has a beautiful big heated pool - like a warm bath, also kept very clean and pool towels are provided. We had a wonderful stay and would definitely come here again. Also food in the restaurant was nice too and when we couldn't work the TV they immediately sent someone to help. The maids were very friendly and always smiling. Complimentary bottled water provided each day. Hotel breakfast was repetitive but with such a variety of dishes to cater for every taste and something slightly different added most days. Very nice place to go.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa is the newest French luxury 5-star resort hotel on Singapore's favourite island. Situated at the top of a cliff rising above Tanjong Beach, it is a haven of tranquility and relaxation blessed with stunning views of sunsets over the horizon. Greeting guests upon arrival in the lobby is a dazzling bespoke lighting installation inspired by the Milky Way hanging from the lofty ceiling. The entire property is cosseted in lush tropical greenery and overlooks the South China Sea. The 215-room hotel includes luxury rooms, suites and villas, and offers an array of delectable cuisines from around the world at its various F&B establishments. Facilities include indoor and outdoor event spaces, a state-of-the-art gym, children's playroom, complimentary internet access and shuttle services. Completing the experience for guests is a spacious swimming pool deck and the world's largest Sofitel Signature So SPA. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Agoda, ACCOR, Southall Travel, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sentosa Hotel Sentosa Island
- The Sentosa Resort And Spa
- The Sentosa Island Hotel
- The Hotel Sentosa Island